06 | the truth hides behind a lie.

" thank you. " sooyoung said, handing the money to the taxi driver. she got out of her car, looking at the stadium. badminton games took place here ? she widened her eyes, before running to the entrance.

" we have to stop you, miss. " one of the guards said, as sooyoung stopped infront of him. she let out a sigh, trying to spot seulgi in the crowds. " did you buy a ticket for this game ? the national champion is playing. "

" no, my sister is here. " sooyoung kept looking around, " please let me in. this is actually very important, i need to see her. right now. " she begged, as the guard shaked his head.

the other guard looked at her, " the national champion just finished his game. you can let her in. " he said, as sooyoung ran into the stadium. she took a deep breath, before seeing seulgi.

her arm was wrapped around a man's, as sooyoung widened her eyes. was she hiding this from our parents ? she avoided walking close to seulgi, hoping that her sister wouldn't see her. sooyoung then turned around, confused.

" what am i even doing here. " sooyoung said, as a tear dropped from her eye. " what is happening to me ? " she looked at her sister one last time, before she ran outside, opening her phone.

she dialed yeri's phone number. after a few rings, yeri picked up the call. and that's when sooyoung burst in tears. the other line remained silent, before yeri let out a small sigh.

" what happend ? " yeri's voice showed concern, but sooyoung couldn't say a single word. it was like she froze on the spot. " are you alright ? where are you ? "

" yeri, i did what i shouldn't have done. " sooyoung said, " i don't know why am i acting like this. i'm sorry i called you. i don't know what to do. " she continued crying, as yeri listened to her.

" what did you do ? " yeri asked, " does it have anything to do with jaehyun ? do you want me to pick you up ? " she asked again, as sooyoung let out a small sigh, calming herself down.

" please. i'm at the badminton stadium. i will explain what i was here for when you'll pick me up. " she said, as yeri ended their call. sooyoung sat down on a bench next to the stadium, before she saw yeri's car.

" sooyoung ! " yeri yelled, as sooyoung ran to yeri's car. she sat down, as yeri looked at her. " what happend ? i was so scared that something bad happend to you, please tell me. "

" it's about seulgi. i saw her with someone. " sooyoung said, as she turned to yeri. yeri's eyes widened, " and i think that i know who he was. do you know the national champion for badminton ? "

" national champion ? oh, his name is kim doyoung. " she said, " i never actually saw him in real life, but i've heard about him. is he the man that you saw with seulgi ? " she asked, as sooyoung searched for his name.

" no. " sooyoung widened her eyes, " this is not him. but he was dressed in badminton attire, he must be a badminton player too. " she said, as sooyoung continued searching, until his instagram popped up. " does sicheng know him ? "

" i don't really know. " yeri smiled, " but, speaking about sicheng, he asked me to be his girlfriend. " she let out a laugh, " okay, back to your problem. i should ask sicheng about it, he knows everyone. "

" thank you ! " sooyoung smiled back, before she put her phone back in her purse. " but now, we need to talk about sicheng's question. " she giggled, " how did he ask you ? was it special ? was it something you've never felt ? "

" i don't love him, but it still felt good, knowing i just won. " she said, before parking infront of a nail salon. sooyoung looked confused, as yeri showed sooyoung her nails. " i need to get them done. "