21 | do you fall in love ?

sooyoung helped seulgi get up. today was the big day, the day that both seulgi and sooyoung awaited. seulgi was going back home. throughout the week she was in the hospital, seulgi was able to bring back the balance she once had in her life, the feeling of stability. and she had to thank sooyoung for it.

seulgi held sooyoung's hand tightly, as the two sisters made their way out of what felt like the prison cell seulgi had to live in. each day, she remembered what she did to herself, how she could've died. how she was a failure that chose death instead of facing her problems, but sooyoung assured her that she was going to be fine from now on, because they were going to be together.

" are you ready to go back home ? " sooyoung asked, as seulgi nodded at what she said. however, she had a feeling that she wasn't really welcomed back home, after lying to her parents about the places she had been, and what was she doing. " seulgi, if you ever want someone to talk to you, come over to me and yeri's apartament ! "

" i will keep that in mind. " seulgi gave her sister a small smile, before she touched her stomach. sooyoung raised her eyebrow, before trying to stop seulgi from talking about them. " i'm quite hungry, we should go and eat something together. " seulgi suggested, as sooyoung let out a sigh in relief.

behind them, a woman was dragging down the two luggages that they had. sooyoung opened the car door for seulgi, before taking the luggages, carefully placing them in the trunk. sooyoung got in the car, as seulgi put on her seatbelt.

" where should we go ? " seulgi asked her, as sooyoung was unsure of what to answer. seulgi looked out the window, before her eyes lit up. " i want to eat something unhealthy. so unhealthy that the nurses at the hospital would freak out about. " she giggled, as sooyoung nodded.

" do you want to eat fried chicken ? or pizza ? " she asked, turning to seulgi, who looked back at her sister. " because, if i'm being honest, i am dying to eat some greasy, cheap pizza that they are selling on the corner of the street. " she let out a laugh, as seulgi nodded.

" what is yeri doing ? is she going to come with us ? " seulgi asked, excited to hear if yeri was going to join the two on their lunch. " or, is she with him ? you know, sooyoung, i don't think that yeri should really spend time with him, let alone date him. " seulgi scoffed.

" yeri knows what she's doing, it's not like she's going to fall in love with sicheng. plus, i don't think she is going to join us, she just returned from a hotel and an event .. " sooyoung began, as seulgi looked out the window. sooyoung let out a sigh, before she drove to one of her favourite childhood pizza place.

" where are we ? " seulgi suddently asked, " i don't remember ever being here. have you ever been here ? " she asked again, as sooyoung nodded. " where are we supposed to go ? is this where we are going to eat pizza ? "

" you love asking questions. " sooyoung jokingly said, as seulgi nodded, with a warm smile on her face. sooyoung parked infront of a small restaurant, as the two girls got out of the car.

they walked into a restaurant, as sooyoung continued looking at seulgi. seulgi ran to the menu, reading out the things she wanted to eat, which made sooyoung smile. she loved seeing her sister smile, and she was going to make sure that seulgi would smile for the rest of her life.

" where should we have lunch ? " sicheng asked, as yeri seemed to ignore him. she was fixing her makeup, looking in the hand mirror. sicheng rolled his eyes, before he shaked his head, displaying his annoyance. " yeri, i asked you a question. "

" do you actually want to have lunch ? i'm not even hungry. i'll be fat if i continue eating, sicheng ! " yeri raised her voice, " i have a photoshoot tomorrow. not just any photoshoot, it's for a bikini brand. i can't show up with a giant stomach because .. "