11 | do you know what love is ?

yeri stood infront of the mirror. she carefully curled her hair, smiling at herself. she put down the hair curler, before looking at the clock. sicheng had been waiting for some time, but it was okay. she couldn't look like anyone else on her date. yeri untied her robe, before letting out a small sigh.

" yeri, are you done ? " sicheng's voice was heard, as yeri turned to the door. " our reservation is in thirty minutes. we can't be late, so hurry. " yeri rolled her eyes, before she walked up to the dress.

she took it off from the hanger. yeri put on her dress, before looking at the back. annoying zippers. yeri walked up to her shoe box, as she opened the door to the bathroom. sicheng was sitting on the bed, scrolling down his phone.

" sicheng, can you help me with something ? " yeri asked, as sicheng looked up. she walked up to him, turning around. " can you zip up my dress ? " she waited for a moment, before sicheng got up. he slowly zipped up the dress, as he smiled.

" done. " he said, as yeri nodded. she put on her heels, as sicheng fixed his tie. " did you talk to sooyoung ? " he asked, as yeri shaked her head. " i talked to yuta. he doesn't want sooyoung to know. "

" sooyoung is my best friend, we already talked about this ! " yeri raised her voice, as sicheng looked away from her. " i am going to tell her, and i don't care what you or yuta think. "

" yeri ! " sicheng yelled back at her, " yuta said no. i don't think we should reveal anything if he doesn't want it revealed. what can't you understand ?! " he said, before placing his phone in the pocket.

" why do you turn everything into an argument ?! " yeri said, as she took her purse. " i already made my decision. you won't be able to change it, i'm not going to allow you to make me believe that what i'm about to do is wrong. "

" i turn everything into an argument ?! " sicheng widened his eyes, " look at yourself ! you only yell at me. my friend said something that your friend shouldn't know. " he sighed for one last time, before looking at his watch. " let's go. "

yeri walked past him, before she opened the door to the house. sicheng looked at his jacket, before he shaked his head. he followed yeri, placing his jacket over her shoulders.

" i'm sorry. " sicheng said, " i don't want you to freeze. you can tell sooyoung anything you want, just be happy with your decision. " he said, as yeri smiled towards him.

" thank you. " yeri said, before holding his hand. " i love to know that i'm always right. " she giggled, as sicheng opened the car door for her. she got in, fixing sicheng's jacket. " i will steal this one. "

" no, .. " sicheng tried saying, until he let out a laugh, " you can have this. i hope you will wear it more than i did. " he said, patting yeri's back.

" i don't wear clothes more than three times. " yeri rolled her eyes, " it's disrespectful for my public image to be seen in a clothing piece for way too many times. i need new stuff all the time. " she proudly said, as sicheng nodded.

" i hope you will like the restaurant. " sicheng whispered in her ear, " because i spent a lot of money on getting us a table. " he said, as yeri took out a mirror and a lipstick.

" anything expensive is great. " yeri said, as she fixed her lipstick. she put the items back in her purse, before she looked back at sicheng, " sicheng, did you ever take any other girls on dates ? " she asked, as sicheng was confused by her question.

" if they were my girlfriends, yes. " sicheng said, before he saw yeri's smile drop, " but i never took anyone else to switzerland with me, especially to a restaurant like the one we are going. " he said, before tucking her hair behind her hear.