62 | decisions and expectations.

it had been 30 minutes of yeri softly brushing her friend's hair, reminding sooyoung that she was free to choose whatever she wanted, but yeri wanted to remind her of the memories sooyoung and jaehyun shared right before their separation. sooyoung rested her back on the edge of the bed, before she put on a fur coat she had on the bed. yeri raised her eyebrow, as sooyoung slowly got up.

" this might sound extremely stupid and .. wrong, and you might want to murder me for what i'm about to ask, but where does jaehyun stay ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri widened her eyes. " please call sicheng and ask him about it, maybe he talked to jaehyun and knows. " sooyoung said, as yeri took her phone from the nightstand. what won't she do for sooyoung.

yeri texted sicheng, hoping that he was asleep and not aware of what was happening in the girls' room. sooyoung stood by the bed, before taking her heels. she put them on, as yeri received a notification on her phone. " i think he's staying at the palazzo parigi. it's close to where we are, it's right on the next street. if sooyoung wants to go, tell her to search it up. "

yeri let out a sigh. sooyoung was fixing her makeup in the bathroom mirror, before yeri decided to tell her friend where she had to go. she watched as sooyoung twirled around the bathroom, clearly trying to hide the sadness that had taken over her before ultimately deciding that she wanted to be with jaehyun again. yeri tapped sooyoung's shoulder, making her turn around and smile at yeri.

" palazzo parigi. " yeri said, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " sicheng is not fully sure that he is there, but usually there still might be some receptionists until midnight. put on your gps and walk up there. " she sighed, as sooyoung ran to her purse. she put her phone in, " take care. please promise me that you will at least tell jungwoo about it tomorrow, when he goes back home. "

sooyoung nodded. she sent yeri a flying kiss, before leaving her hotel room. yeri took the keycard, leaving the room and locking it. yeri checked to see if she got everything, before walking down the hallway, going back to her and sicheng's room. she slowly opened the door, seeing that someone was sleeping on the ground. yeri let out a yell, before realising that it was kun.

" yeri ! " sicheng's voice clearly showed that he was woken up by her yell, " please realise that there are hundreds of people sleeping in this hotel, and not a lot of them are freaking out over their best friend and who she wants to be with. " he sighed, as yeri took off her heels. despite her yell, kun was still sleeping, and yeri made sure that he was going to wake up in no minute.

" so, she went to jaehyun. i took her keycard because i'm afraid that she is going to spend the night with him. sicheng, i will go crazy ! " she yelled, shaking sicheng, and kun's small snores were heard. " at least you didn't sleep in the same bed with him, you really got scared at what i told you. " yeri said, before taking a pair of pyjamas. " i will allow it, but if i go to the bathroom at night and spend on his face, it won't be my fault. "

" okay, okay. " sicheng let out a laugh, as yeri enterd the bathroom. sicheng rolled around the bed, until a groan was heard from kun. " kun, you won't believe this, but sooyoung went to see jaehyun at this hour. " he said, as it took a minute for kun to process whatever his friend told him. then, he got up, shocked at what he finally understood.

" she what ?! " kun yelled, as sicheng slapped his own forehead. why was everyone yelling ? " is she absolutely insane, what does she think she is doing ?! jungwoo is literally leaving tomorrow and she .. she is going to her ex-boyfriend that just broke off his engagement. sicheng, do you realise that the media will go crazy ?! "

" it's not about me, so therefore i do not care. " sicheng scoffed, as yeri came out of the bathroom. she looked at the two, before she decided to do the best for herself and go to sleep. she laid down on the side sicheng was previously on, leaving sicheng closer to kun. " i think she still likes jaehyun, and hopefully he still does too. maybe they will work out this time. "