77 | when you get a heart attack.

" what happend ? is everything all right ? " yeri held sooyoung's hands, as sooyoung continued looking down, not telling yeri anything. yeri felt her heart beating even faster, as she began looking at sooyoung. her friend let out a sigh, as yeri pulled into a hug. " sooyoung, please tell me. i always assume the worst things, so please open up to me ! " she yelled, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

sooyoung then widened her eyes. she finally looked up, now scared with yeri's reaction. yeri, now confused by what had taken place, turned around, just to see that sicheng was holding a bouquet of flowers. he let out a sigh, as yeri walked closer to him. he handed the flowers to yeri, who was still confused and quite scared by what had happen.

" i meant to surprise you with these. " sicheng explained, as yeri raised her eyebrow. " the couple agreed to moving their wedding date, and i wanted to surprise you by giving you flowers, and sooyoung offered to help me by keeping you distracted and .. " he saw that yeri was unhappy with what he told her. " i didn't think that you would have this reaction, and i honestly now feel very bad. "

" sicheng, you almost gave me a heart attack ! do you want us to move on with this wedding ?! because while i have a heart attack, i will choke you ! " she started yelling, as sicheng approached her. he pulled her into a hug, as sooyoung started laughing. " you know, i like flowers. i like them, but they feel like an apology. buy me food. " she said, looking up at sicheng.

" yeri, as the doctor said, you are not pregnant. " sicheng said, as yeri glared towards him. " i didn't expect you to have such a love towards food all of a sudden ! i actually still think that you might be pregnant. " he started laughing, as yeri pulled out of their hug. she walked back to sooyoung, because the two girls started giggling. " i had to call jaehyun, for him to call sooyoung and explain the plan. "

" it was very awkward, i must admit. " sooyoung continued giggling, as yeri looked back at sicheng, then at sooyoung. mrs. kim walked downstairs, holding sweetie, who was wearing a fabulous pink sweatshirt. " sweetie looks fashionable tonight, but i think that you should buy her some pyjamas. " sooyoung told yeri, as mrs. kim handed sweetie to sicheng. " actually, tomorrow is an important and weird day for me. we need to talk about that. "

" come upstairs. me, mom and sweetie will listen. sicheng can plan my next heart attack. as he always does. " yeri glared towards sicheng, who held in his laughter. " do you want tea ? god, mom, our tea must've gotten cold ! sicheng, i will find a way to choke you tonight. i swear to god, i will put a pillow over your face. i am not joking. " yeri scoffed, as sicheng shaked his head.

" go and have fun, but please do not plan my murder. " sicheng said, as sweetie slowly closed her eyes. " sweetie is going to fall asleep on me once again. i will take her upstairs. " he walked up the stairs, as the three women followed him. sicheng placed sweetie in her bed, before walking up to yeri. he placed a kiss on her cheek. " i should take my pyjamas, if you want to spend the night here .. " he looked at sooyoung.

" i will also go to sleep, but tomorrow, we will all search for yeri's perfect wedding shoes. " mrs. kim kissed her cheek, as yeri nodded. both she and sicheng walked out of the room. yeri brought sooyoung a pair of pyjamas, as sooyoung thanked her friend. the two girls laid down, as yeri opened her phone.

" so, you see .. " sooyoung began, " i got the weirdest text message earlier. " she cleared her throat, as yeri put her phone away. she raised her eyebrow, " doyoung texted me. can you believe that ?! he asked me if i could meet him tomorrow. at first, i honestly couldn't answer, because i was scared, but then i told him that i will meet him tomorrow. " sooyoung smiled.

" doyoung ? why would he text you ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung didn't seem to know the answer. " that is very weird, i mean .. he is weird in general. didn't he like seulgi ? is he trying to talk to you about seulgi ? that's honestly terrible, if he opens his mouth to tell you about seulgi, then you better get up and leave. " she reminded sooyoung, who nodded.

" i don't know, yeri. i don't know why doyoung texted me, and i honestly have no idea how he got to talk to seulgi. " sooyoung sighed, as she looked at the clock. " oh, it's really late. i don't know why sicheng wanted to surprise you this late, but it was cute of him to do it. " she looked back at yeri, who ler out a laugh. " you know, i think that sicheng might want to sleep here. i will let him do that, and i will move to the guest bedroom. "

sooyoung got up. she walked away, as yeri laid down on her bed. she wrapped herself around the blanket, before the door slowly opened. sicheng walked in, as he laid down next to yeri. he kissed her cheek, as yeri smiled. yeri turned back to sicheng, as he cupped her cheeks. they looked at eachother, before yeri sighed.

" i can't sleep. " yeri told sicheng, as he rolled around. he handed the remote control to her, as yeri smiled towards him. " you're always a great husband to me. " she giggled, as sicheng pulled her into a hug. yeri turned on the tv, as she turned to sicheng again. " i want you to watch something with me. what do you want to watch ? "

" i don't know. i will watch anything that you want. " sicheng smiled towards her, as yeri chose an animation movie. " you seem to always like animated movies about animals going on random trips, don't you ? " sicheng asked, as yeri nodded. " i liked watching them as a child, with my grandmother. you know, she was the one who told me that i'll meet a strong woman and take her as my wife. "

" that's very true, your grandmother was one wise woman. "

" i thought that athletes didn't smoke. " sooyoung said, as doyoung placed a cigarette between his lips. " you did not take me outside in this cold for you to smoke. " she glared towards doyoung, who started laughing. he took the cigarette out, crossing his legs. " why did you even ask me out ? as you can clearly see, i am not interested in you. "

" sooyoung, i do not fit your type, which is clearly a deranged, rich heir who might aswell have anger issues and personality problems. " doyoung said, before taking a sip of his coffee. " i didn't come here to ask you out on a date, or to hope to date you, i came here simply because i just wanted to tell you, as your friend and former classmate, that you are stupid. "

" stupid ?! " sooyoung yelled out, as doyoung nodded. after he finished smoking, doyoung peacefully started drinking his coffee. sooyoung watched how calm doyoung was. " i think that you should sometimes watch your mouth ! i don't understand why seulgi even likes you. " she scoffed, as doyoung raised his eyebrow.

" i didn't know that. "