73 | it's okay to be happy, alone.

yeri started walking around the room, as sooyoung sat on the couch, drinking a warm cup of tea. sicheng was sitting in the kitchen, as he was trying to understand the situation. did jungwoo break up with sooyoung ? was yeri planning the way she will finally end him ? what were sooyoung's thoughts on a possible ending to jungwoo's whole career and title of heir ? sicheng took a bite of his sandwich, before sweetie appeard next to him.

sicheng picked up sweetie, taking out the ham from his sandwich. he ripped it apart, placing the ham on a small napkin. sweetie started eating her food, as sicheng looked up, now seeing that yeri was sitting down next to sooyoung. she was still lost in her most likely evil thoughts, and sicheng wondered if he should go and try to bring yeri to more happier thoughts, to erase some of the hatred she had towards jungwoo.

" yeri ! " sicheng yelled, making his way to the living room.  " yeri ? what are you doing ? " he asked, as yeri turned around. she looked at sicheng for a second, before getting up. she ran up to hin, making sicheng freeze on the spot. " if you're about to ask me to help you with your diabolical plan, then i really have no answer for you. " he let out a laugh, as yeri shaked her head. " okay, then, what do you want me to help you with ? "

" would you kill a person ? " yeri suddently asked, as both sooyoung and sicheng widened their eyes. " please, sicheng ! i will help you get rid of the body, and if something goes wrong, we will get rid of multiple ! " yeri smiled, before grabbing onto sicheng's arm. he raised his eyebrow, before slowly shaking his head. " why ? are you not willing to help me get rid of .. two people ? " she suddently asked.

" two people ?! " sicheng was even more confused by what she last mentioned, " yeri, you first mentioned a person. now, you are talking about two people ?! " he asked, as yeri nodded. sooyoung got up, whispering something into yeri's ear. yeri's evil smile grew even more. " please do not tell me that you also agree with that yeri asked me to do, sooyoung. " she looked over to yeri's friend, who let out a small laugh.

" sicheng, i don't think that yeri actually wants to kill them. " sooyoung told sicheng, who looked back at yeri. " but, i don't know who this second person is. " she raised her eyebrow, as yeri started giggling. sicheng looked at sooyoung, then back at yeri, who was trying to hold in even more laughter. " i believe that she is talking about jaehyun, and i don't know if i should doubt it. "

" i never liked jaehyun, and now it's the best time for us to get rid of them both. " yeri jumped, as sicheng shaked his head. " sicheng ! we understand that he is your best friend, but he has crossed the line multiple times ! " yeri shaked his arm, as sicheng's heart started beating faster. " did you really think that i was being serious ? " she asked, bedore starting to laugh again.

" please, you actually scared me for a second ! " sicheng let out a sigh in relief, " but i still think that you want to do something to jaehyun and jungwoo. and i'm not sure that you are planning something very bad, or something more .. acceptable ? " he said, before taking out his phone. he scrolled down his phone, before seeing that jaehyun left him a message earlier. " speaking about your favourite person, he asked me if he could come and hang out with me and kun. "

" hide. " yeri turned to sooyoung, who nodded. " let him come, and i will take care of him. " she giggled, as sooyoung took her purse. she ran upstairs, as sicheng went up to the door. sweetie ran out from the kitchen, as sicheng saw how she approached his plants. sicheng rushed to the scene, as yeri looked at the couch. she fixed the pillows, before fixing the blankets. suddently, sicheng took out the broom, rushing to stop sweetie from peeing next to his plant, again.

" sicheng .. ? " jaehyun asked, as he slowly cracked the door open. sicheng looked back at him, before letting out a laugh. " i knocked a few times, but you didn't seem to reply. so i just asked the guard to let me in, and he, after a few minutes, decided to allow me. " jaehyun said, as he took off his shoes. " did kun text you back ? he told me that he is off work. " he explained to sicheng, who nodded.

yeri ignored jaehyun, angry that he didn't greet her. she walked upstairs, trying to find sooyoung. she looked around all rooms, until finding her laying down on yeri and sicheng's bed. she looked up, before sweetie came behind yeri. yeri picked sweetie up, before laying down next to sooyoung. sweetie licked sooyoung's cheek, as both of the girls laughed. sooyoung and yeri waited for jaehyun and sicheng to start talking, but it seemed like they weren't having any sort of conversations.

" why aren't they talking about anything ? do you think that they know i'm here ? do you think that sicheng told him about me ? " sooyoung asked, now a little worried. yeri widened her eyes, as the two girls got up. " i hope that he really didn't. " sooyoung started shaking, as yeri shaked her head. " can you go and check ? if he asks for me, tell him that .. i have problems with my stomach ! very bad problems ! " she yelled, before running from the bathroom.

yeri made her way downstairs. she saw how kun, sicheng and jaehyun were sharing a bottle of wine. sicheng looked over, before smiling towards yeri. kun waved towards yeri, as she squinted her eyes, to see if sicheng was drinking wine or water. she walked up to him, as sicheng tried to hide his wine. yeri got closer to sicheng, as he almost dropped it.

" you know, i realised something. " jaehyun let out a laugh, as he looked at his two friends. " i don't care about sooyoung anymore. i believe that i'm happier alone, and i decided what i don't want to get married anymore. "

" jaehyun, i swear that my stomach hurt ! " sooyoung yelled, before she realised what jaehyun had said previous. " what did you say ?! "