14 | tragedy strikes after happiness.

yeri and sooyoung made it to the clinic. yeri looked around, before slowly holding sooyoung's hand. the two girls walked inside the building, clearly excited for what they were about to. the woman at the reception smiled towards them, as yeri waved at her.

" is miss. han here ? " yeri asked, as she walked up to the desk. she took out her credit card, handing it over to the woman. she began typing the information for her payment, as miss. han opened the door to her room, waving towards the two girls.

" yeri, sooyoung ! " miss. han said, walking towards them. " you guys made it. i've heard some stuff about you, yeri. " she laughed, patting yeri's back. " sooyoung, you can come in the room, yeri will finish her payment. " she said, as sooyoung walked into the smaller room.

yeri followed soon after. she looked at her phone, looking for any messages that sicheng sent. he shouldn't find out where she was. she turned off her phone, putting it back in her purse. she left the purse on the table, walking up to the chair she was going to get her procedure done.

" are you ready ? " miss. han asked, as yeri nodded. " is sooyoung ready ? " she looked over to sooyoung, who nodded, with a laugh. miss. han took the syringe, before she got closer to yeri. " yeri, i've heard you've been seeing someone. "

" who told you ? " yeri asked, " either way, keep your mouth shut until the wedding he's taking me to. " she let out a laugh, as miss. han nodded. " are you going to put something on my lips to make them numb ? "

miss. han nodded. after yeri got a local medicine, miss. han injected the substance. sooyoung looked at the procedure, as yeri closed her eyes. " does it hurt ? " miss. han asked, " pinch my thigh if it hurts. "

after the injection was done, miss. han brought a smaller bag of ice, holding it on yeri's lips. " okay, we are done ! " she said, taking the bag of ice away from yeri. yeri got up carefully, smiling at sooyoung.

" i thought it would take longer. " sooyoung let out a laugh, " we haven't been in such a long time here, i forgot ! " she continued laughing, as she handed yeri her jacket. " thank you so much, goodbye ! "

the two girls walked away from the clinic, as yeri unlocked the car. sooyoung opened her phone, before she saw a message from her mother. as yeri turned around, sooyoung dropped her phone, bursting into tears.

" sooyoung ! " yeri ran to her, trying to help her get up. " sooyoung, sooyoung, what happend ?! " yeri said, before grabbing sooyoung's phone, trying to see the message that made sooyoung act like that.

" sooyoung, come fast to the beauté hotel. seulgi jumped off the third floor. she's not dead, but she was taken by the ambulance. we are still here, to search for a note. please come !! " her mother wrote, as yeri widened her eyes.

" sooyoung .. " yeri said, as sooyoung's cries got louder and louder. " let's go to that hotel. or do you want to go to the hospital ? sooyoung, tell me what to do. " she said, pulling sooyoung into a hug.

" i want to go to seulgi .. " she said, as she began choking on her tears. " i want to see my sister, i need to see her .. i need to know why. " she said between her sobs, as yeri nodded.

the two girls got in the car, as yeri drove off. sooyoung began texting her mother about the hospital seulgi was at. after a few minutes, sooyoung turned to yeri's gps, typing the hospital's address. yeri parked in the hospital's parking lot, as sooyoung ran out of the car.

they made it to the reception, as a woman looked towards her with a smile. " welcome to saint andrew's private hospital for women. who are you looking for, miss. ? " she asked, before realising who it was. " ah, miss. park, we've just brought your sister here from the city hospital. " she sighed, before handing sooyoung a visitation paper.

yeri began calling sicheng, to ask him where yuta was. sicheng didn't answer, which made her angrier than ever. after sooyoung completed the visitation request, the two girls walked up to the elevator.

sooyoung was scared. she was scared of seeing seulgi, scared to ask her what was happening to her. when yeri got out of the elevator, sooyoung freezed on the spot. yeri helped sooyoung reach seulgi's hospital room, before she opened the door.

" i'll stay here. " yeri whispered to sooyoung, who nodded. " go and talk to her. take care. " she said, as sooyoung enterd the room. seulgi was looking out the window, as sooyoung tried holding back her tears.

seulgi turned around, looking at sooyoung, before her eyes were quickly filled with tears. seulgi looked down, wiping her tears. sooyoung walked up to seulgi, wrapping her hands around seulgi's body.

" seulgi .. " sooyoung began, as she burst into tears again. seulgi's cries was heard, before the two sisters looked at eachother. " what happend ? please, talk to me ! " she said, before dropping on her knees.

" they died, sooyoung. " seulgi said, as she tried smiling. sooyoung widened her eyes, what did she mean by that ? " sooyoung, they're dead. i wanted to die too. why didn't i die ?! "

" who died ? " sooyoung asked, as seulgi turned around, shaking her head. " seulgi, tell me, who died ?! " she yelled, as seulgi continued shaking her head. " tell me ! tell me right now ! "

" those two ! " seulgi yelled back at sooyoung, " those two almost ruined my life ! they ruined my life, sooyoung ! they deserved to die, to suffer ! " she continued yelling, as sooyoung shaked her head.

a nurse walked into the room, bowing towards sooyoung. she brought a paper to sooyoung, who quickly took it from the nurse's hands. she began reading the papers, her breaths getting heavier than the last.

" Patient Name : Kang Seulgi
Physical Injuries : Miscarriage of twins — 2 months. "

sooyoung looked up from the papers, as seulgi continued wiping her tears. as sooyoung turned around, someone rushed into the hospital room, running straight to seulgi.

" what did you do ?! " a male's voice was heard, as sooyoung turned to see yuta, who grabbed seulgi's hand. " are you insane ?! what made you do that ? " he continued yelling at seulgi, before sooyoung rushed to him.

" leave her alone ! " sooyoung yanked yuta's hand from seulgi's, as he turned to her. " are you insane ?! she almost died, she suffers the most ! you can't just be angry with her ! " she yelled at him, before yuta let out a sigh.

" she killed my children ! " he looked back to seulgi, who tried avoiding his gaze. " you should've died ! " he yelled, before feeling a slap across his face.

sooyoung put her hand down, before she blocked his view of seulgi. the nurse looked at them, before turning to yuta. " please leave, sir. " she whispered to yuta, who rolled his eyes.

yeri stared at sicheng, who walked into the hallway of the hospital. he ran to yeri, before yeri let out a small sigh. " i called you, why didn't you answer. " she rolled her eyes, as sicheng looked at his phone.

" i was with yuta. " sicheng said, " i just heard what happend. seulgi was pregnant .. " he began, as yeri widened her eyes. " you didn't know ? " he asked, as yeri shaked her head.

" is that why .. she jumped off ? " yeri asked, as sicheng didn't know how to reply. then, they saw yuta storming out of the room, stopping infront of sicheng, who sighed.

" let's go. " yuta said, as sicheng shaked his head. " why ? " he asked, before looking at yeri. " oh, then i guess i'll go. " he said, before walking away. yeri and sicheng looked at eachother, before sooyoung followed after.

" yeri, that man is a monster. " sooyoung said, " he came and yelled at seulgi ! " she yelled, wanting yuta to hear her. " i slapped him. " she proudly announced, as yeri was shocked.

" he yelled ?! " yeri said, still shocked, as sooyoung nodded. " what a monster. sicheng, is this who you approach yourself with ? " she rolled her eyes, as sicheng watched the two girls.

" sorry, i didn't really i think he would be like that. " sicheng said, in an annoyed tone, as yeri glared towards him. " do you just get angry at everything i tell you that you don't agree with ?! "

" yes, sicheng. sometimes, i'm shocked at how badly you judge people and how easily you make them as your friends. "