48 | officially engaged.

sweetie sniffed yeri's ring, as yeri started taking photos of it. she let out a laugh, as she placed a kiss on the top of sweetie's head. sicheng walked in the room, before he took off his blazer, smiling towards the two. he sat next to yeri, before sweetie jumped on sicheng's lap. yeri pulled sicheng into a hug, kissing sicheng's cheek.

" sicheng, you planned everything so that i was sad, then surprised, then happy about it ? " yeri playfully hit his shoulder, as sicheng nodded. " was sweetie involved in your stupid plan ?! " she raised her voice, as a small laugh escaped her mouth. sicheng nodded again, as yeri grabbed his cheeks. " sicheng, officially, if you die in your sleep randomly, i will take all of that money. "

" please kill me in a memorable way, i want to be remembered somehow. " sicheng said, as yeri shaked her head. " come on, i can't just die in any way ! " he raised his voice, as yeri and him continued laughing, as sweetie jumped off sicheng's lap, going towards her bed. both sicheng and yeri watched her, before yeri dropped on the bed, letting out a sigh.

" just so you know, i won't be taking your name. i am going to keep my name for the rest of my life, and our future child is going to have both of our names .. mine first. " yeri told sicheng, who nodded. he took off his tie, as yeri turned around, now facing sweetie, who was sleeping peacefully. " sicheng, do you think that we will get along as a couple ? "

" i mean, we've managed to get along up until now. why would we not get along for the rest of our time together ? " he let out a laugh, as yeri nodded, humming for a few minutes. sicheng changed into his pyjamas, walking up to yeri. " honestly, i've never experienced true love between my parents. they never really liked eachother, so i've always never believed in love. "

" we're quite similar in that aspect. sometimes, i think that we are actually very similar. " yeri kissed sicheng's cheek, as sicheng pulled yeri into a hug. " i love you, sicheng. i was always scared to tell you that, but i really, really love you. " she said, as smalm tear escaped her eye. " i can't imagine myself with someone else, other than you. "

sicheng held yeri tighter, as he kissed the top of her head. yeri cupped his cheeks, as sweetie's small yawn was heard. sicheng started laughing, as yeri turned around, to take the remote controller. yeri then looked at sweetie, who woke up immediately after sicheng jumped into the bed.

" let's watch something. i'm not even sleepy, i don't want to go to bed this early. do you want to do that ? " yeri asked, as sicheng got up, resting his head on yeri's shoulder. yeri hit his head, as sicheng started laughing. " why is your head so heavy ? god, don't you think my head will hurt if you just rest your big head on it ? "

" why are you annoyed ? " sicheng asked jokingly, as yeri glared towards him. " is the ring not big enough ? do you want a bigger diamond for your ring ? " he asked again, as yeri nodded, with a huge smile plastered on her face. sicheng kissed yeri's cheek, " you're a very beautiful, yeri. has anyone told you that before ? " he said, pinching her cheek.

" of course people have called me beautiful before, but i never like hearing it from anyone else, but you. " she softly slapped his hand, as sicheng smiled at her. they pulled eachother into a hug, as sweetie jumped on their bed. yeri kissed sweetie, as sicheng pet his daughter.

" yeri, i really want you to know that .. i think you will be the person i will love for the rest of my life. " sicheng said, as he turned to yeri. a small smile appeard on yeri's face, before sweetie started jumping on both of them, out of excitement. " see, even sweetie is happy to hear what i just told you ! "

" i'm happy to also hear that. " yeri said, as she began petting sweetie. " i really never expected to fall in love with someone the way i fell in love with you. " she fixed sicheng's hair, as sicheng took the remote from her, deciding to choose a movie for the two. " sicheng, if you dare pick out a horror movie tonight, i will beat you. "

" i am not making that mistake ever again. " sicheng let out a small laugh, as he looked at sweetie, who fell asleep on his lap. he let out a yawn, as yeri pointed to an animated movie they should watch. " no, i'm not going to watch an animated movie with you. we are not young kids. " he scoffed, as yeri slapped his cheek, before letting out a laugh.

" if you forgot, i will be your wife ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng let out a sigh. " so, i will be choosing the movies from now on. get it ? i am in charge now, for everything ! " she reminded sicheng, who nodded, without further questions. he clicked on the movie, as the two laid down, resting their heads on the pillows. " don't you dare wake sweetie accidentally. "

" i won't, i won't. " sicheng assured yeri, before sweetie suddently opened her eyes. yeri widened her eyes, slapping sicheng's arm. sweetie walked to yeri, laying down on her lap. " sorry, i didn't mean to do that. i didn't mean to wake sweetie up. i really didn't. " he explained himseld, as yeri shaked her head.

" sicheng, sweetie is your daughter ! take care of her ! " she yelled, as sweetie opened her eyes again. sicheng started laughing, as sweetie jumped on her bed once again. the two started watching their movie, before yeri let out another yawn. " why am i tired all of a sudden. "

" i don't know. should we sleep ? " he asked, as yeri thought for a second, not knowing what to answer. she then turned around, now watching the movie, as sicheng yawned. " oh, i'm pretty tired too. let's go to sleep, yeri. we will wake up early, on our first morning as an engaged couple ! " he yelled, excited.

" sicheng, stop yelling, sweetie will wake up ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng laughed at the tone of her voice. " oh, i am also yelling. okay, both of us should stop yelling, for sweetie's sake. she needs to rest more than us. " she kissed sicheng's cheek, as he nodded.

" yeri, i think we should sleep. " sicheng said, in the end, as yeri continued looking at the television screen, then at sicheng again. sicheng paused the movie, as suddently, sweetie jumped on their bed again. " should we let her sleep in our bed ? " he asked, as yeri nodded.

" obviously, we should. " yeri rolled her eyes, " young children sleep with their parents sometimes, and sweetie shouldn't be an exception. " she kissed sweetie, as sicheng turned off the tv, as he pet sweetie. " goodnight, my love. " she whispered, as sicheng smiled.

" goodnight. " sicheng said, as sweetie's paw hit his face. " oh god. " he said, as yeri started laughing. " sweetie, please, do not hurt me while i try to sleep. yeri is supposed to do that, not you. " he said, kissing sweetie. " right, yeri ? you're supposed to murder me in my sleep. "

" sweetie can also handle you, i will take the money and spend it on her either way. " yeri said, " aftefall, i am a wife now. "