54 | precious little moments with you.

yeri sat on the bed, patting sweetie's soft fur. a small sigh escaped yeri's mouth, looking at her ankle, which had a bag of ice on it. after arriving home, both kun and mrs. kim were very shocked and scared to hear what had happend. yeri tried explaining what was happening without including the more important details, while sicheng decided to tell the whole story after yeri was sleeping. mrs. kim walked in the room, smiling towards her daughter. she sat on the edge of the bed, as sweetie got up.

" is there anything that bothers you ? " mrs. kim asked, as yeri nodded. " yeri, you know that you can talk to me about everything. i will listen to you, so tell me what's on your mind. " she kissed the top of her head, as yeri shaked her head. why wasn't she talking ? mrs. kim got up, before going to close the bathroom door. " yeri, why are you sad ? does your ankle hurt ? anything else ? "

" mom, do you think me and sicheng will be together for the rest of our lives ? " yeri suddently asked, " i asked sicheng the same question, and he told me that we will. but why do i feel like there are so many obstacles in our relationship ? " she sighed, as sweetie jumped, to sleep on her bed. " i do want to be with him for the rest of my life .. " she scoffed, " i really show my age. only a thirty year old would think about it. "

" yeri, you've reached an age in which you think about the future. " mrs. kim sat back down next to her daughter, " you never got the chance to think about family when you were younger, but i think now is the best time. afterall, you found a good person for you. " she smiled at her, as yeri nodded. " but that shouldn't be the reason behind your sudden sadness. what's wrong ? "

" i haven't received a photoshoot offer from a brand in a long time. " yeri sighed, " until now, i got a new brand deal each day. sooyoung called me yesterday to let me know that no one has emailed her, to ask about any prices. " she explained to her mother, who nodded a few times. " mom, do you thinks it's the end of my career as a model ? " she asked, turning to her mother, who widened her eyes. she shaked her head, unsure of what to answer.

" yeri, go to sleep. " her mother looked at the clock, " you're clearly tired. stop thinking about these, and wake up well-rested tomorrow. " she got up, as yeri looked towards her. " i will go and let you do that. no more negative thoughts, okay ? " she said, holding yeri's hand. yeri nodded, but she didn't seem to feel any better. " you are still the best model that the world has ever seen in my eyes. don't worry about anything else. "

yeri's mother left the room, as yeri looked at the door. after a few minutes, sicheng enterd the room. he smiled towards yeri, before he took off his tie. he walked into the bathroom, as yeri looked at the clock, then started waiting for sicheng. when he got out from the bathroom, yeri pointed to her ice bag, confusing sicheng.

" can you fix my ice bag ? i don't feel like bending. " yeri said, as sicheng nodded. he carefully fixed the ice bag for yeri, as she slowly laid down on her bed. she yawned, as sicheng turned on the tv. he made his way to the lights, turning them off. " sicheng, i haven't had a brand deal in such a long time. should i be worried ? " she asked.

" i don't think you should worry over that. wait a few more days, you will be offered a lot of deals. " he kissed her cheek, as he pointed to the tv. " do you want to continue that animated movie ? we can do that, as long as your mind will forget about the brand deals. i heard you talk to your mother aswell. " he said, as yeri struggled to move her ice bag again.

" sicheng, stop looking at me and fix that ice bag ! " she yelled, as a laugh escaped sicheng's mouth. " sicheng ! stop laughing and fix it already ! everything that's been terrible these days was caused by you and your stupid brain ! " she yelled again, as sicheng got up, fixing the ice bag. she got up, resting her back on a pillow. " why did you laugh. " she pinched his cheek.

" i love it when you yell. " sicheng said, " i used to find it extremely annoying, but now i love it. it's something that is very .. you. " he explained, as yeri raised her eyebrow. " what do you like the most about me ? i've always wanted to know, but i never got around to ask you. " as he asked yeri, an evil smile appeard on yeri's face. sicheng was pretty confused, but yeri decided to remain quiet for a minute.

" i love your money. " yeri said with the evil smile on her face, as both her and sicheng started laughing. " no, i think that i love your smile. " she said, as a small appeard on sicheng's face. she pinched his cheek again, before yeri kissed his nose. " and your nose, there's something about it that i can't explain, but i love it so much. " she said, as sicheng continued smiling. yeri pulled him in a hug, as sicheng kissed the top of her head.

" i love you so much, yeri. " sicheng said, as yeri took the remote from him. she played the movie they started a few nights ago, as sicheng saw that yeri was trying to fix her ice bag again. he fixed it again, as yeri rested her head on sicheng's shoulder. " i couldn't be any happier, even if i almost got stabbed twice by your heel. why do you even wear heels so long ? "

" long ? " yeri raised her eyebrow, " sicheng, it's surely not my fault that you are too tall for me to reach you ! " yeri yelled, " without heels, i barely reach your shoulders ! why did your parents make you so tall. " she scoffed, as a scene between two birds started playing. sicheng and yeri watched it, as sweetie opened her eyes. she jumped on the bed again, getting in between sicheng and yeri.

lola, the name of the lady bird, was fixing her bow in the mirror, before lulu, the other bird, came towards her. he was hiding a small bouquet of red roses behind himself, as lola got up. she pulled lulu into a hug, as he handed her the flowers. her eyes turned into two pink hearts, before she kissed him. both sicheng and yeri laughed, before sicheng looked at yeri.

" were you happy when i bought you roses ? " sicheng asked, as yeri nodded. " i don't think you like it when i talk about my exes, but i never bought flowers for any of them. i felt guilty, honestly, seeing all of them post photos with flowers from other boyfriends. " sicheng explained, as yeri widened her eyes. she fixed her hair, before patting sweetie again. " so i decided to give it all for your birthday, because i knew you were going to appreciate more than anyone else. "

" i loved it, i loved it so much. " yeri said, as sicheng kissed the top of her head. " i never experienced something so beautiful from a boy before. i feel like i've never talked about my past romance, but my first boyfriend was actually a terrible person. he was the reason why i didn't date anyone for seven whole years. " yeri sighed, as sicheng looked towards her, a little confused.

everyone liked athletes. yeri also knew that, and, seven years ago, she decided to start dating a baseball player. he took her to his games, putting her in the front row, vip seats, but yeri wasn't very happy about it. something was wrong, but yeri couldn't figure it out. she tried being a supportive girlfriend, but it didn't even seem like he cared about her.

at some point, she decided to give up and break up with him. she couldn't stay in a relationship where she didn't feel supported. shortly after their separation, he went and made fun of yeri and her career. yeri still remembered how broken she was, how terrible she felt for allowing a man to talk about her in those ways.

" he seems like the worst person i would ever meet. " sicheng scoffed, " if i ever find him, i will punch him. i will punch him in your name. " he told yeri, before he stopped for a minute. " wait, he's a baseball player, i think he's much stronger than me. i once got beaten up by a baseball player in high school, but i told my dad and the dude was removed from the team. "

" sicheng, if he hits you back, i will be the one to beat him up. " yeri said, as sicheng smiled towards her again. " i always think that one day, you will get beaten up, and i will be the one to save you. " she let out a small laugh, as sicheng raised his eyebrow.

" you know, you're way scarier than me. "