35 | but, we've met eachother already.

yeri and her mother sat down on the couch. sweetie laid on yeri's lap, as a maid brought the two women their tea. the maid poured the warm tea in two cups, as yeri took her cup first, smiling towards her mother. mrs. kim hesitated for a second, but she had decided that curiosity should take over sometimes.

" yeri, i have a question for you. i don't know if you will be able to answer it without feeling a little angry, but i'm willing to risk it all. " mrs. kim sighed, as yeri looked at her mother, confused by her words. " are you sure you've never met sicheng before ? "

" actually, i wasn't expecting to hear this from you. " yeri let out a laugh, " you scared me for a second, i really thought it was going to be a terrible question. " she put her cup down, to look at her mother again. " i don't think sicheng remembers it, i barely reminded myself, but we did meet eachother before, four years ago, on my birthday. "

oh, it felt like yesterday. it was the first year that yeri finally realised she made it in the modelling industry. sooyoung had decided to take her to paris for their first birthday as succesful best friends.

" it's going to be okay, it's my first time going to a party, especially in paris. " sooyoung let out a laugh, as yeri stared into the mirror. her silk dress felt too short for the weather, but sooyoung insisted that she had to wear it for her birthday.

" where is this club ? do we have to walk a lot ? " yeri asked, before letting out a sigh. she put on her fur coat, taking her purse from the bed. " because i hate walking in these heels, they are painful. please tell me it's near us. "

" don't worry, i called a taxi for us. it's not like we are going to walk to an exclusive club. " sooyoung took yeri's words as a joke, before she also zipped up her jacket. the two girls walked out of their room, " i think we should hurry, the driver is surely waiting for us. "

they both began laughing, as they finally made it to the elevator. sooyoung pressed the buttons, as a man tried getting in the elevator next to them. yeri and sooyoung hid in the corner, as he tried cracking a smile towards them.

yeri and sooyoung ignored him, as they walked out of the hotel. sooyoung opened the door for yeri, who smiled towards her friend. sooyoung told the driver what the address of the club was, as her nodded, driving off.

" where have you found out about this club ? is it like .. famous ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung showed her the website of the club. yeri read it carefully, before she widened her eyes. " oh, so it's a spot that rich kids from our country go to ? "

" yes, they all go there. i believe that some are even there already, since it's the season of partying in paris. " sooyoung laughed, as she looked out of the window, seeing the club. " there it is. the black building. "

yeri looked out the window. the building was giant, and yeri could've never guessed that it was a fancy club. it looked like an average, weird looking futuristic-like building, but, that's where she was going to spend her birthday.

" well, thank you very much for the ride ! " sooyoung handed the driver the money, as he smiled towards them, wishing them a lot of fun. " let's go, we need to find a nice place inside the club. " she held yeri's hand, as they walked into the building.

yeri hated clubs and partying. she hated the lights, the music, everyone who was going wild in the club, they made yeri feel weird. but, this was the surprise sooyoung had planned for a few months at that point.

but, this club was different. there were huge hallways, and the music wasn't even that loud. a waiter walked up towards the two girls, bowing towards them. sooyoung handed him the reservation she made, as the waiter sighed.