50 | girls love a girls trip!

" thank you, should i consider that a compliment ? " yeri got up, as she kissed sicheng. sicheng smiled towards her, as sooyoung watched them with a small smile on her face. " why did you come to visit me ? you left early for work because you had a lot to do. explain to me, i need to know absolutely everything. " she hit his arm, as sicheng started laughing.

" yes, i did have to work a lot, but i wanted to come and talk to you about something. you see, my mom called me today and asked me if you wanted to go on a trip with her. " sicheng said, before he looked over to sooyoung. " both of you, because from what i've heard, jaehyun's mother is also joining. "

" jaehyun's mother ? " yeri asked, as sicheng nodded. " what about you ? you're not going to come, right ? is it a girls trip ? " she kept asking, as sicheng started laughing, shocked by yeri's sudden curiosity. " what about sweetie ? what about my mom ? are they also going to come ? " yeri blinked faster than usual, which made sooyoung burst out, laughing.

" yeri, please take your time and allow sicheng to answer your questions one by one ! " sooyoung yelled towards her friend, as sicheng thanked sooyoung for helping him. " i think that sweetie will stay with her father, she doesn't really like being around people, does she ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. sweetie was a very spoiled girl, afterall.

" your mother can come if she wants too. " sicheng smiled, " as for me, i will be staying with sweetie and kun for some time. i would love to come, but sadly, i do have a lot of work. " sicheng kissed yeri's cheek, as she let out a small sigh. she was very sad that sicheng wasn't able to join, which made sooyoung look around. " come on, yeri. you will have a lot of fun, even without me. "

" but .. " yeri tried yelling something towards sicheng, until sooyoung stopped her. " where is your mother going to take us ? it better be a nice place, because i'm not going anywhere. i hope you told her who you're about to marry. " yeri told sicheng, who nodded a few times. " but, from what i've heard, me and your mother are kind of similar in terms of personality. "

" you two are very similar, i must admit. " sicheng said, as his cheeks suddently got red. " i remember that, when i used to be younger, i would hate how much my mom used to take before we woule go out, and i told myself that i will never marry a woman that cared so much about her appearance, but here i am. " he laughed, as yeri glared towards him.

" sicheng ! " yeri yelled, " stop with these stupid life stories that will get me angrier than ever and tell me where your mother is going to take me, sooyoung, my mom and sooyoung's ex-boyfriend's mother. " she eyed him, as both sooyoung and sicheng continued laughing at the words yeri said.

" singapore. " sicheng replied, as both yeri and sooyoung widened their eyes. they looked at eachother, before the two girls started jumping around. they yelled, as sicheng looked at the people around them. " so ? do you two want to go and spend your time with my mom ? " he asked, as yeri nodded.

" text her that me and sooyoung are going to pack as soon as we can. when are we going to leave for singapore ? " yeri asked, as sicheng looked at the calendar. he widened his eyes, before yeri walked, to look at his phone. " what do you mean we are going to leave tomorrow ?! " she yelled.

" tomorrow ?! " sooyoung yelled back, " but we have to pack a million outfits ! " she said, putting her hands in her hair. " and all of our makeup, our hair products, everything ! " she was more stressed than ever, as yeri agreed with her. they both looked at sicheng, " we are very sorry, but we have to go and pack everything. our million outfits won't get packed on their own. "

" of course. " sicheng smiled, before he placed a soft kiss on yeri's cheek. " i promise to call you everyday. " he whispered towards yeri, before she started laughing. " i will be a good father to sweetie, i promise. "

yeri was scared to actually meet mrs. dong. her mother and sooyoung were taking photos of the view, before they boarded the private jet, as yeri ran to the bathroom. she fixed her makeup, before looking at the giant fur coat she bought yesterday. yes, she had to be very extra with everything. yeri walked out of the bathroom, before she spotted mrs. dong.

sicheng's mother was even prettier than yeri thought she would be. her long, black fur coat, her red gloves, her short black hair, everything about her was absolutely perfect. the moment she saw yeri, she took off her sunglasses, as a bright smile appeard on her face.

" yeri, my daughter in law ! " she yelled, opening her arms. yeri pulled her into a hug, as mrs. dong started laughing. " i can't believe this is the first time we actually get to spend our time together. i still thank sicheng for giving me such a wonderful woman as my daughter in law. " she laughed, as mrs. jeong appeard behind her, walking slowly towards sooyoung.

" sooyoung, it's been .. forever. " mrs. jeong said, as sooyoung nodded. mrs. kim looked at them, before she decided to leave the two alone, to talk to mrs. dong and yeri. " i still ask jaehyun about you, hoping that there might be another chance of love between you two. " she pulled sooyoung into a hug, before sooyoung let out a sigh.

" mrs. , you knew how much i loved your son, but, as i told him then, i wanted to get married to him. " sooyoung explained, as the other three women walked towards them. " i think we will have plenty of time to talk and catch up. " sooyoung said, " were you invited to sicheng and yeri's wedding ? i mean, it's still early, but .. "

" we are surely going to come, we have been friends with sicheng's family for a very long time. " mrs. jeong explained, as yeri and her mother took a few photos together. " you know, i always wanted a daughter. me and lihua prayed to have at least a daughter, but it didn't happen. " she let out a laugh, as she held sooyoung's hand in hers.

" i need some coffee. " yeri said, as mrs. dong agreed with her. " will there be any coffee on the private get ? i don't feel like going anywhere else to buy a cup of coffee. " she sighed, before going up to her mother. " sicheng said that he should call me in any moment. let me take my phone out of the purse. "

" officially, i can truly call my son a married man. he needs to call every single hour. "

yeri wasn't in a great mood after they landed. she ran into her room, before dropping on her bed. she felt like crying, and maybe screaming, but they were in a hotel full of people. yeri looked at her phone, before a few tears rolled down her cheeks. sooyoung walked in the room they shared, widening her eyes the moment she saw her friend.

" yeri, is there anything wrong ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. " what happend ? " she asked again, as yeri shaked her head, not wanting to answer. " yeri, we made a promise that we will tell eachother absolutely everything. what happend ? did sicheng not call you ? do you want me to call and harass him ? " she yelled, as yeri shaked her head again.

" i miss him ! " yeri said, as more tears dropped all over her cheek. " why did i think that i could go on for a full week without annoying him and watching animated movies with him while sweetie sleeps on our lap ! " yeri yelled, as sooyoung pulled her friend in a hug. yeri's phone started ringing, before she widened her eyes.

she immediately picked up the phone, excited. sooyoung figured out that it was sicheng, who was also very happy to hear his girlfriend. yeri walked into the bathroom, as sooyoung started laughing. she got out of yeri's room, bumping into mrs. jeong. sooyoung apologised, as mrs. jeong smiled towards her.

" i'm fine, sooyoung, don't worry about me. " mrs. jeong said, as sooyoung smiled back. " i think we should go and talk to mrs. dong, she mentioned something about a trip to the mall, but i'm unsure. " she laughed, as sooyoung widened her eyes. then, yeri peeked out of the room, smiling.

" what do you mean about the mall trip ?! "