56 | who is getting married aswell ?

yeri sat on the couch, waiting for sooyoung to bring their food. yeri's mother was playing around with sweetie, making yeri quickly get up, to see what they were doing. as yeri was getting more impatient, she decided to go to the kitchen, to see what sooyoung was doing. in the kitchen, sooyoung was carefully placing the chicken nuggets on the pink plate.

" sooyoung, what are you doing ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung quickly looked up. her eyes were red. yeri widened her eyes, as sooyoung tried wiping her tears. " sooyoung, why are you crying ? " she looked at her friend, who was trying to cover her face. yeri pulled sooyoung into a hug, softly patting her hair. mrs. kim walked in, confused by what was happening.

" seulgi called me. " sooyoung said, " apparently, yuta called her and told seulgi that .. jaehyun got engaged to his classmate. " sooyoung burst into tears, as yeri was shocked by what she had just heard. mrs. kim walked closer to them, as yeri took her phone out from her pocket, deciding to call sicheng as fast as she could. " i don't think sicheng is aware, yuta also just happend to find out now. "

" but .. but when did they start to date ? " yeri asked, " you and him broke up after five years of dating, in which he gave you nothing. " yeri started walking around, trying to understand the situation better. " nobody knew that he was dating his former classmate, not even his closest friends ? that's really .. really disgusting of him to do ! " she suddently yelled, as both mrs. kim and sooyoung jumped.

sweetie ran into the kitchen, as yeri picked her up. she kissed sweetie, as sooyoung went to sit down at the table. mrs. kim placed a plate full of fries and chicken nuggets infront of sooyoung, who smiled towards her. yeri put sweetie on a chair, taking out a small bag with blueberries. she gave them to sweetie, who chewed on them, before going to ask for another one.

" sooyoung, i promise you that when i find that idiot, i will beat him up just like i beat my ex-boyfriend last night. did i tell you the story ? of course i did, it was after sicheng refused to give that silk shirt. " yeri sighed, as she then remembered what she was trying to talk, " right, back to that idiot. i swear, sooyoung, when i find that man, i will make sure he feels the pain for making fun of you and you two's five year relationship ! "

" yeri ! " mrs. kim yelled, " you have been violent since you were a young child, but that doesn't mean you can always get away with it ! " she continued, " i've heard that the man is the heir of a big pharmacy company, we can't afford to take care if he reports you to the police ! " she was clearly stressed, which made yeri let out a laugh, before looking back at sooyoung, who was as shocked as yeri at what mrs. kim talked about.

" mom, there's nothing wrong with slapping men once in a while ! " yeri explained, " you see, last night, my ex-boyfriend tried to hit sicheng ! what was i supposed to ?! i can't allow anyone to hit pookie, so why do i have to be stopped when i need to manage to make that stupid man regret his decision of leaving sooyoung. " yeri said, as sweetie laid down on her chair, to sleep.

mrs. kim looked at yeri, who started smiling as soon as sweetie started sleeping. she shaked her head, as yeri glared back towards her. how fast can she change her feelings. yeri went to sit down next to sooyoung, as the two girls started eating the chicken nuggets together. sooyoung was on the verge of crying, as yeri started comforting her friend.

" yeri, can you go to sicheng and ask him if he received an invitation from jaehyun ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri nodded. " honestly, i want to show up there and throw a wine glass all over jaehyun's suit. but then .. " she sighed, " i don't know what i should do. obviously, he isn't going to invite me. and if he does, he really deserves to be punched. " she scoffed, as yeri agreed with her.

yeri took off her sunglasses, walking into the elevator. a few businessmen looked at her, confused, before they quickly realised who she was. yeri looked at the rest of the men, as she pressed the button for the floor sicheng's office was at. yeri waited for the elevator to go up, as she walked out the moment the doors opened. she rushed to sicheng's office, ignoring his secretary, who got up, to see who it was.

" sicheng ! " yeri yelled, walking into the office. sicheng looked up, before yeri went to hug him. sicheng got up, as he let out a small laugh. he kissed yeri's cheek, as small laughs were heard from yeri. " i have a question for you. did you hear about jaehyun's wedding ? i heard it from sooyoung, and she was crying, sicheng ! crying ! " she yelled, as sicheng raised his eyebrow.

" excuse me .. wedding ? " sicheng asked, " i never heard about that. you are the first person to tell me about that, and i'm very shocked. " he said, as yeri went to sit down at his chair. " kun called me, he wanted to come here and talk to me about something. usually, any mail i receive is sent to kun, so maybe jaehyun sent the invitation to him. "

" do you want to go ? " yeri asked, as sicheng was unsure of what to answer. " i am not going to come with you, because i don't want to see that man infront of my eyes, ever again. " she said with a straight face, as sicheng nodded a few times. then, kun walked into the office, holding a gold envelope. " there it is. "

" the invitation to probably the weirdest event of my life. " kun said, handing it over to sicheng, who opened it. " he's going to get married to one of our former classmates. he started dating her two months ago. " kun scoffed, " he held onto sooyoung for five years, never married her, and was shocked at her decision to leave him because of it. "

" we should go there and destroy their wedding. " yeri smiled, as sicheng widened his eyes. " why are you looking at me like that ?! he deserves it, and i will make sure he faces the consequences of making fun of my best friend for years ! " she got up, as sicheng nodded at her words. " also, we need to talk about some other things. " she said, as sicheng raised his eyebrow. " when will we have our first child ? i saw sweetie and just .. felt the need to ask you again. "

" why are you talking about destroying a wedding, then children ? "