51 | i miss the devil, actually.

yeri held onto her mother's arm, as the ladies enterd the mall. she let out a small sigh, before mrs. dong took off her sunglasses, to look at her now sad daughter-in-law. yeri looked at her phone, as mrs. jeong pointed to a jewelry store. her and sooyoung walked towards it, before mrs. kim and mrs. dong tried figuring out what happend to yeri.

" is there anything wrong, my dear ? " mrs. dong asked, " if sicheng dares to ignore any of your calls, i will make sure he regrets it. " she scoffed, as yeri shaked her head. " yeri, stop being sad. you are in singapore, in a luxury mall ! you can't be sad in a place like this ! " she assured yeri, who was still very sad about what was happening.

" mrs. , i really miss sicheng. " yeri said, " i want to be with him so bad. and sweetie, what is she going to do without me ? " she let out a cry, as mrs. kim and mrs. dong started laughing. " you two really don't get it ! how can i be away from him, and allow him to not get annoyed every single moment ! " she yelled, as the three women walked into a departament store.

a few employees greeted them, as mrs. kim let go of yeri's arm. yeri walked towards the men's section, as mrs. dong made her way to her favourite, the shoe section. mrs. kim followed her daughter, who was trying on a what was supposed to be a men's knee-long coat. on yeri, however, it reached the ground, but the sunset pattern was too gorgeous for yeri to mind.

" mom, what do you think ? is it pretty ? " yeri asked, as her mother nodded. yeri smiled, as she went to look at herself in the mirror. " i swim in this, but it's also a size bigger than what sicheng wears. " yeri did a small twirl, before looking at the price of the gorgeous coat. " oh, this is 30 thousand singapore dollars. " she widened her eyes.

" yeri, that is 22 thousand dollars ! " her mother yelled, as mrs. dong walked towards them. she widened her eyes, running to look at how yeri was dressed. " yeri, that is a lot of money to spend on a coat that you'll only wear for approximately three times. " she softly hit her arm, as yeri let out a small laugh. mrs. dong looked at the price tag.

" call sicheng and tell him to accept the payment through the credit card information you will give the employee. " mrs. dong said, as yeri's face lit up. her mother shaked her head, " oh, come on ! your daughter looks amazing in it, and sicheng will surely be down to pay any amount for yeri to be happy. " mrs. dong smiled, as yeri went to text sicheng about it.

" i know, but i was raised to be careful with my money. 22 thousand seems a lot to me and once, it meant a lot to yeri. " mrs. kim glared at the woman infront of her, " i don't understand why you are pushing my daughter to spend your son's money. yeri needs to learn to be independent from sicheng, because that is all she wanted growing up. "

" really ? " mrs. dong started laughing, " because to me, yeri proves that she's with my son for his money. i just wanted to confirm my theory. " she explained, as sooyoung and mrs. jeong enterd the store. " that girl over there did the same to jaehyun. " she scoffed, as mrs. kim felt her blood boil.

and that's what made her slap mrs. dong. yeri walked towards them, as the rest widened their eyes. mrs. kim started yelling words that yeri couldn't understand, before sooyoung covered her mouth, in shock of what was happening. mrs. jeong saw that the employees tried running towards them.

" don't call my daughter a gold digger ! " mrs. kim yelled, " you aren't better than your stupid husband ! i don't know how such a wonderful man came out of you and that other lizard ! " she tried grabbing mrs. dong head, as the other two started laughing. " you won't get in between yeri and sicheng's relationship, because i will make sure they will actually be happy ! "

" i should call sicheng to tell him about the situation. " yeri said, as sooyoung agreed with her. " but, first, let me buy this. " she jumped, before running to the cash register. sooyoung turned her attention to mrs. jeong, who was still in a little shock over what just happend. " sooyoung, do you think we should go home right now ? like today ? "

" and leave your future mother-in-law here ? " sooyoung asked, " then, i quite agree to that. i think she really ruined our trip, and your mother seemed really angry with her. " she whispered to yeri, who started giggling. yeri dialed sicheng's number. while it took him a few minutes, he answered yeri's call.

" yeri, i thought you were enjoying your vacation. mom texted me about a trip to the mall. " sicheng let out a laugh, as a sigh was heard from yeri. " is there anything wrong ? i already told you in my last call that you shouldn't miss me, me and sweetie are doing just fine. like, yesterday, i took her on a walk, we found this place that sells organic dog food, which you told me is good for her .. " sicheng tried explaining to her, as yeri cut him off.

" your mother called me a gold digger, that's what happend. " yeri said, as a small gasp was heard from sicheng's line. " sicheng, i just want to come home. do you have any private jets you can send ? none of us want to stay with your mother after what she said about me. " she explained to sicheng, who waited to answer.

" i'll call to see if it's available to send the jet tonight, at least. i apologize in my mother's name, i always thought she liked you. i didn't think that she was trying to make fun of you while on a trip. " sicheng said, as yeri assured that she wasn't mad with him. " i have to end our call. i will talk to someone for the private jet. i'll text you about it. "

-

yeri ran to pull sicheng into a hug. after long hours of cursing mrs. dong for ruining what would've been the greatest girls trip, they finally made it back home. sicheng was waiting for her, holding a huge bouquet of flowers. yeri kissed his cheek, as she took the flowers. one thing about yeri, she loved roses. and sicheng knew that really well.

" where is sweetie ? she's your daughter, sicheng ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng started laughing. " where is she ? sicheng, answer me right now or else i will throw these flowers on your head ! " she yelled, as someone brought her luggages, placing them in the back of their trunk. " i am going to get angry with you. "

" god, i missed hearing your voice. " sicheng kissed the top of her head, before he checked the clock. " i left sweetie with kun. while you were gone, sweetie managed to become kun's bestfriend. while i went to buy you these gorgeous flowers, he begged me to allow sweetie to spend time with him. " he smiled, as yeri nodded.

" i was about to hit you. " yeri said, as sicheng opened the door for her. yeri got in, as her mother quickly followed. " why are your parents literally the worst people on the planet ?! " she yelled, now sat in the middle, between sicheng and her mother. " i'm glad you weren't born to be exactly like those two idiots. "

" i never liked them either. " sicheng kissed her cheek, " that's what lead me to partying. i always wanted to get away and forget about their stupid advice that they told me, about who i should be and who i should marry, i should have children with. everything i did, they were never proud of me. " sicheng sighed, as yeri held his hand.

" your life stories are depressing, really depressing. " yeri said, " see, now your life brightened the moment i enterd it ! " she smiled, before looking at the flowers. " don't you want to take me on a date tonight ? i missed you a lot, just so you know. " yeri said, as her mother let out a laugh. " mom, back me up. sicheng needs to take me on a date to my favourite restaurant. "

" i will take you on a date, but sweetie has to stay with kun for the whole night. " sicheng said, as yeri nodded. " and kun is at my house. mrs. , you can stay at my house aswell. " he smiled, " i think you and kun will get along. he's an educated young man, but he can be a little weird sometimes. don't get scared, though. he knows when to stop ! "

" then i think you two should have a great time together. " mrs. kim smiled, " i think sweetie missed me a lot. and honestly, i missed her too. i never thought i would feel this way towards a dog, but she's truly my grandchild. " she let out a laugh, as the driver parked infront of sicheng's house. the three got out of the car, as yeri ran, to see sweetie.

sweetie ran towards yeri, dressed in a wonderful pink blazer. yeri yelled, as she ran to hug her daughter. officially, it was another succesful day.

-