57 | anger disappears once you come.

yeri was a terrible cook. when she was a young child, she burnt her arm while trying to flip a pancake, which lead to her being afraid to cook for the rest of her life. but today, she decided to cook a warm bowl of pasta to sicheng, because he agreed to destroy jaehyun's wedding. yeri cut a few slices of onions, as she threw them into a cold pan. she looked at the bell peppers, before attempting to cut them into smaller pieces.

yeri sighed, as she turned on the stove. she threw the pan there, before making her way back to cut the peppers. she suddently hissed, looking at her nail, who was about to fall. yeri started yelling, as she smelled burnt onions. she widened her eyes, running back to the pan. she tried fixing the onions by throwing in the pasta sauce, then running to put the peppers in it. she mixed it a few times, before deciding that she needed to boil her pasta.

yeri took out a bag of pasta, as she poured water into a pot. she took some salt, throwing it in the same pot. yeri took off the pan from the fire, putting the pot over it. she smiled at her work, before looking at the clock, to guess the hour that sicheng would come over to her house. mrs. kim and sooyoung were walking sweetie around the park, allowing yeri to cook in peace.

yeri watched as the water boiled, before throwing in the pasta. she tapped her fingers on the counter, before opening the fridge. she took a chocolate box that sicheng got her, carefully opening it. she started eating the chocolate, looking at her pot. why was it taking so long for it to cook ? yeri rolled her eyes, before she walked over to the bathroom.

when she returned, water was coming out of the pot. yeri yelled, running to turn off the stove. yeri didn't realise that she put too much water. she burnt herself while trying to take out a small pasta, to try it for herself. she took out a bite, before deciding that it was cooked. she drained the pasta, before throwing it into her sauce. yeri mixed it for one more time, before the door to the apartament opened. yeri looked around, before she took off her apron.

" yeri, why does it smell like burnt onion in your whole apartament ? " sicheng asked, as yeri walked up to him, pulling him into a tight hug. " i still want an answer to that. what did you eat ? are you sure it's healthy for you to eat burnt onions ? " he let out a laugh, as yeri dragged him to the kitchen. she took out two plates, before sicheng widened his eyes. " oh, you cooked ? "

" of course i did. " yeri smiled towards her boyfriend, before she put the pasta into their plates. she handed one to sicheng, who took a fork, hesitating to try whatever yeri made him. ultimately, he took a bite out of the pasta, before he widened his eyes. " so, is it good ? i'm sure you loved it, i made it with a lot of love for you. " yeri kissed his cheek, as sicheng tried his best to swallow it.

truth was, the pasta was probably the worst he'd ever tried. he kept a smile on his face as he took a second bite, as he saw yeri sitting down, to eat. sicheng then looked up, pointing to a few glasses that were placed on the counter. yeri got up, confused by what he was trying to tell her. then, she realised that he wanted to drink something, which made her smile even more.

" a glass of soda, and if you don't have that, just a glass of water will do. " sicheng said, as he went in for a third bite. they were absolutely terrible, but he couldn't see yeri sad. he took a third bite, as yeri finally sat down, to eat her own plate. yeri took a bite, as she widened her eyes. she spat everything on a napkin, before looking at sicheng, shocked.

" do you actually like this ? " yeri asked, as sicheng nodded. " sicheng, you don't have to eat them if you don't like them. " she sighed, " i can't even cook, i'm terrible at it. " yeri said, before taking her plate to the sink. she was on the verge of throwing it, before sicheng stopped her. " what are you doing ? sicheng, i don't want you to end up with food poisoning because of my little skill of cooking. don't worry about it. "

" i'll eat it. after the first bite, i didn't seem to like it, but it seems to be really good. trust me, i am okay with eating your plate aswell. " sicheng smiled, as he took it from yeri, who was still confused by what he was doing. " i don't really care about food poisoning, but i think you are about to be a great cook. " sicheng kissed her cheek, as yeri smiled towards him. " when are you going to pick out a dress for his wedding ? "

" i have no idea. " yeri replied, as sicheng sat back down at the table. he continued eating the pasta, as yeri sat next to him. " i want to wear yellow, or green, or anything around that. " she explained to sicheng, who nodded. " you better put on a tie that is going to be the color of my dress. if you won't do that, i swear to god, i will hurt you ! " she yelled.

" i will put on a tie the color of your dress, i promise. " sicheng finished the plate, before he pinched yeri's cheek, as she nodded, happy with what sicheng answered. " honestly, i didn't pay attention to when he wrote down the date. so we might need to hurry with the dresses. " sicheng said, as yeri shaked her head.

" we can't hurry ! " yeri yelled, " i need a long time to pick out a good dress, and also, we need to prepare for our wedding. " yeri said, as sicheng nodded. he smiled, " i can't wait to take my mom and sooyoung to pick out a wedding gown. it will have to he extravagant, it has to scream me. " she held sicheng's hand.

" it will scream you, and it will be very extra. "