chapter sixty eight

South Korea
Seoul

Report..

It has been reported that on the early morning of November 24 Jung Ji-woo who was in the custody of the Seoul police had escaped from the holding cell just before her trail that was supposed to be held on to following day..

On finding out the police decided to notify the one family they know she will go after but it was to late, Jung Ji-woo had the second youngest member of the family in her hold on the rooftop of one of the most popular hospitals in the country High care private hospital..

From resources it's said that Ji-woo threatened the life of the young man and the rest of the family, she had shot one of the family members Bang Christopher Chan brother of Hong Ji Hong with a bullet to the shoulder..

But everything happened to happen so fast which caused the death of the once powerful woman in south Korea Jung Ji-woo but still left her victims in fear and torn apart with the recent videos excavating on social media..

Jung Ji-woo's death has been pronounced as self defense from one of the victims of the incident and autopsy has been done but the police are still not clear about it, but it is confirmed that the family is doing okay and healthy..

December 06
High care private hospital
Nam-gil's room

"Dad please eat something ha, you have not eaten for days.." Jackson lets out trying to feed the starborn man, Nam-gil has been admitted with trauma from the incident that happened two weeks ago and anemia from the lack of blood in his body..

And in those two weeks he'd refused to eat numerous times but watching Jackson bagge him to eat he takes a few bites, Yoongi and Minseok have visited him everyday day making time in their busy schedule and thank god this time Nam-gil doesn't push them away like before he lets them feed him sometime and touch him and the boys don't seem to be jealous if Jackson anymore they get along pretty well..

Taehyung and Jackson seem to be getting along very well but their bonding seems to be getting on someone's nerves and that's Jungkook's nerves he just doesn't get it why is Jackson getting along with Taehyung so well but when ever he walks into the room Jackson suddenly wants to strangle him, what did he do so wrong?

While Linda has been furstrated for days now, she has been trying to get to talk to Kim Nam-gil, yes Kim Nam-gil she might not like him but in some way Kim Nam-gil is the reason her son Felix is alive if he didn't pull the trigger just at the right time he boy would have been died, but she can't master up to courage to do so..

After everything she did, threatened him she physical even hurt him while he was in the house sending him to a mental hospital even though he did nothing from that day, threatening to hurt his son Jackson and two weeks ago he was the one who saved her's, it's so furstrating..

Ji Hong's wounds have healed over the two weeks and he's doing pretty good even going to work, but he's more worried about his little brother Chris he had he's shoulder shot at and the young man just doesn't listen to him he tells him to rest the next minute he's on his leptop using the same arm,wonder why his wound is not healing..

Felix is a strong kid, yes he was shacked up from almost dieing but her remembered this is what happens when your mother decides to get involved with a Mafia, the boy has gone through hypothermia, falling off a bridge almost drowning and going through three months without food he bets this is the less horrific thing that has happened to him since he joined this family..

Jimin and Ji-hun seem less bothered about the death of their so called mother, they have gone through hell in her hands and grieving over her sorry ass is the last thing they will ever do but to bad Nam-gil beat Ji-hun from killing her because he was planning too do it but still she's finally gone, just hope everything goes back to normal..