chapter twenty

"I should have not said anything.." Hoseok lets out, looking down at his hands.. "if I kept my mouth shut Jimin would not be in this condition at all.."

Guilt in his tone, making the rest look at him.. "Hoseok it's not your fault.." Yeosin comforts.. "Jimin had to know someday, and the sooner the better.."

"He panicked.."

"He's just in shock, he will be well soon.." Yoongi says.. "that's how it is especially with the connection those two had.."

"He is one thing I don't get.." Minseok speaks as he settles himself down.. "how does he only remember until that day and the the rest of the year he remembers nothing.."

"Dad did say Ji-hun's drugs are dangerous and can turn someone crazy.." Namjoon says.. "at least he only lost his memory 'again'"

"Will Jimin be fine again?" Jungkook ask looking at his siblings..

"He will be fine Jungkook, don't worry too much.." Yeosin says looking down at the boy sitting next to Minseok.. "he will be fine.."

Jimin's room

"He broke his promise.." Jimin lets out in a whisper.. "he said he will find me, he broke it.."

"Jimin you should rest okay.."

"Why did she kill him, what has Ji-hun ever done to her?? When she is the one who turned him into a lifeless person, she is the one who took everything from him, what that not enough.." Jimin sobs. "Why did she have to kill him?"

"I don't know Jimin.." Ji Hong says.. "people ruin your life for no reason nowadays.."

"He ain't an ordinary person,he is her son" looking at Ji Hong with tears running down his face.. "her own flash and blood.."

"Blood is not always thicker than water.." he exhales.. "now you should rest okay.."

Jimin lays down, Ji Hong covers him with a blanket as he continues to be beside him until he falls asleep..

12:21pm

Jimin finally asleep, Ji Hong walks out of the room to the living room, where the other children sit..

"How is he?" Hoseok first to ask getting to his feet..

"He is asleep.." he says.. "and for the time being that me and your siblings are out, look after yourself brother understand.."

"Where are you going?"

"To do some work.." ruffling Taehyung's hair.. "just look after you brother, until we come back.."

"Okay.."

"Let's go.." looking back at his older children, who just let out a sigh before following their father to their monitoring room..

" looking back at his older children, who just let out a sigh before following their father to their monitoring room