chapter thirty

Jung Mansion
11:21am

"All cameras are set and ready to start working.."

"I know.."

"I know.." Jackson imitates JK through the microphone..

For the past few hours Jackson has been putting up cameras and microphones around the house, which connects to Jk's system, getting him to view the whole house, well half of it..

"Brat.."

"Look who's talking.." he scoffs crossing his arms over his chest... "I'm older than you you know.."

"By a year kid.."

"Agh.." Jackson lets out getting annoyed by JK as much as JK is getting annoyed.. "you are so annoying.."

"Forget about my annoyens, and go back to the man you are assigned too.."

"He is a grown man he can take care of himself, and please I don't want a gun pointed at me again.."

"Do you at least know where he is?" Jk asks.. "because he is surely not in his office.."

"So?"

"You idiot.." JK cureses.. "do you know that he could kill himself ha? And that's the last thing we want, we need information from him and if we lose him we lose everything we worked for, for the past three years.."

"God.." Jackson lets out.. "wait.. I placed cameras around this place for the whole morning, why are you asking me about him if you could just find him.."

"Maybe because I'm still trying to connect to the other cameras.."

Jackson lets out a sigh, trying not to lose his shit..

"So go find that man we can't lose him at least not now.. let us get what and he can die after.."

"Seriously? You really sound pathetic Jungkook.." Jackson says pulling off his microphone, not believing what JK just said, why are people so cruel..

Putting away his thoughts he starts looking for the man around the big house..

Library..

Nam-gil goes through some books in the library, trying to relax his mind from the pain and brain after hours of work, but his peace and quiet is soon Disturbed..

Grip on his arm, he is spined around startling him and letting the books in his hands to fall down, only to be faced with Ji-woo's man, and the look and smirke on his face just angers Nam-gil..

"Leave me alone.." trying to get out of the man's grip..

"What if I don't want too? But I want to hold on to you.." he says lowering his head and whispers into Nam-gil's ear.. "my little whore.." making Nam-gil clunch his fist..

"Do you know last night.." he starts, bringing his hand towards Nam-gil's chest.. "I had a dream about you and it was so good.." pulls Nam-gil towards him by the belt of his pants.. "and I want to make it come true.."

He smirkes.. "so what do you say?"

"Get your hands off me.." Nam-gil lets out under his breath but loud enough for the man to hear.. "don't fuckin touch me.." his lips tramble of the through of the man touching him, he can't take it, he won't let it happen again..

"Little brat.." the man lets out gripping on to Nam-gil and forcefully starts bitting on his neck, creating darker marks over the other ones he has, Nam-gil lets out a gusp at the action, but manages to get a hold of himself..