chapter fifty

01:24am
Seoul
High care private hospital

Ji Hong runs into the hospital with Nam-gil in his arms, everyone looking at him, before nurses bring in a stracher taking Nam-gil inside, before he walks back to Yoongi's room,where he is sleeping alone, sitting on the couch with no words for his mouth remembering the scene he walked into at Ji-woo's mansion..

He only heard about Nam-gil being abused, sexual asulte on him to a point he needed to go through surgery and he didn't really care about it because once arpon a time he was also sexually abused by the same woman, but never thought she could let her men asulte Nam-gil but just six hours ago he witnessed it himself..

Just to save his children he gave himself to that witch, to save the same children Ji Hong threatened him not to come close too, he left. The same man he thought hated Yoongi and Minseok gave up his life for his sons without a second thought, while Ji Hong threatened him, placed pressure on him made his condition even worse..

"Am I that heartless?" He asks himself looking at the grey hospital ceiling.. "no you're not.." his voice sounds so small Ji Hong going numb for a moment hearing his voice, before looking at him..

Yoongi sitting on his bed his hair covering his eyebrows, looking at Ji Hong who is trying to make out who the fuck this one is, Yoongi his son or Yoongi Kim Nam-gil's son because they are really identical..

"Why will you ask yourself that?" Yoongi asks straching his arms out.. "Yoongi are you okay?" Ji Hong asks..

"I'm fine Dad, just.."

"Wait.." Ji Hong cuts him off sitting properly on the couch.. "what did you just call me?"

"What??"

"What did you call me?" Ji Hong asks again..

"Dad"

Ji Hong slowly gets to his feet, walking up to a confused Yoongi before giving him a huge, his heart filled with joy as he lets out a big smile trying to hold his tears back..

"Is he okay?"

"What?" Yoongi's voice breaks Ji Hong's thoughts.. "is Mr Kim okay?" Yoongi asks again, slowly Ji Hong breaks the huge.. "well.." his eyes gazing everywhere but Yoongi's face..

"He..he is fine.." Ji Hong starrters out.. "you are lieing.." Yoongi lets out Ji Hong snapping his eyes at Yoongi, nervousness flashing through him, trying to think of something to tell Yoongi, he can't tell him his father/Mr Kim is in the hospital for sexual asulte, that will freak him out and he just woke up..

"He.."

"Don't lie to me.." Yoongi cuts him off.. "is he fine?"

"He just got admitted into the hospital.." he lets out.. "for what?" Yoongi asks Ji Hong taking in a deep breathe.. "what happened to him?"

"To save both you, Minseok and his younger son he decided to give himself to Ji-woo, who was threatening to take your lifes..." He explains..

"He did what?"

Minseok walks into the room, leaving Ji Hong frozen on the spot, Minseok's tone doesn't seem to happy asking that question, Minseok takes further steps into the room before standing beside Ji Hong who has not moved..

"What did he do?" Minseok asks again this time Ji Hong looks at him, the expressions on both his sons faces might be different but he knows they are both worried for their father/Mr Kim..

"Ji-woo took advantage of him again, he must be in surgery right now.." he says..

"How do you know all this?"