chapter thirty one

"Who are you?"

Jackson questions pointing his gun at the masked male who is on his knees beside Nam-gil..

"I asked you a quest.."

Jackson's words are are cut off when something or someone hits him on the head sending pain through his body, letting out a gusp he falls to his knees right behind Minseok, before falling down..

"Are you going to stay there or are we leaving?" Hoseok's says standing behind both males a wooden stick in his hand and Felix standing at the entrance..

Minseok looks behind, before letting out a sigh of relief looking at Hoseok and Felix, getting up he walks to Hoseok giving him a huge..

"You are a lifesaver.." he lets out, but Hoseok pushes him off him..

"Get the fuck off me, and let's get out of her before that fool wakes up.." pointing at Jackson who is still unconscious, before turning and walking away..

"Rude..." He says looking at Hoseok before following but not before planting a camera on the roof as well, he gives Nam-gil one last glance and everything that happened a few minutes ago flash back, meeting the man's eyes that looked at the starts he notices tears again..

"Are you coming or not?!"

"I'm coming.." running off to his siblings, before snicking out without getting caught..

Rodriguez House
00:34am

The three brothers walk into the house and the others are already waiting for them in the living room, and Yoongi being the worried brother he walks up to Minseok..

"How did it go?" He asks but Minseok doesn't answer, him mind still running in circles at what happened to Nam-gil.. "Pablo.." he shakes the boy's shoulder getting him back to reality..

"Yes?"

"What's wrong.."

"Nothing.." he sighs.. "I just need to be alone for a while.." he says before walking to his room, worrying the others especially Yoongi..

"What happened in there?" Yoongi asks looking at Hoseok and Felix..

"I think he beat the man up... I'm not really sure.. because when we got there Kim Nam-gil was laying on the ground and Minseok kneeling infront of him.." Hoseok explains what he saw..

"And a gun pointed at his head.." Felix says and Hoseok curses under his breath, clearly he didn't want to tell them because they will only get worried but he forgot he is with Felix, this boy can't shut his mouth at all..

"What?!" They all let out..

"But don't worry Hernándo saved him and look we are here now.." Felix cheers.. "now please I have school tomorrow..oh.. I mean today I'm going to sleep.. goodnight.."

Felix walks away along with Taehyung and Jungkook, Yeosin walks up to Yoongi placing her hand on his shoulder.. "he is fine.."

"I'm sure that bastard tried to do something to him, that's why he hit him.." Yoongi cliches his fist.. "if I lay my eyes on him, I will hurt him so bad I swear.." he breathes before walking upstairs..

The girls, Jimin and Hoseok follow after, and just as Seokjin turns to leave he stop feeling a hand around his wrist, looking back to see Namjoon looking at him..

"What?"

"Can we talk.."

"No.." Seokjin declines, removing Namjoon's hand from his wrist.. "I don't want to talk.."