chapter sixteen

December 02
20:35pm

Linda follows Ji Hong to his room, just before the door closes she enters..

"Ji Hong.."

"What do you want from me ha?" He cuts her off.. "I thought you hate me, don't people stay away from people they hate?"

Taking in a deep breathe she looks up at him.. "can we talk.."

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like talking to you, so leave.." directing her to the door with his hand..

Letting out a sigh of furstration she sits on his bed, which makes Ji Hong grind his teeth..

"After two months of you just laying in this bed, you wake up with this attitude wow.."

"Two months?" Ji Hong questions with confusion written all over his face..

"Oh.. you don't remember?" She asks rolling her eyes.. "well Mr Hong you fainted two months ago and woke up today today is the second of December.."

"What?"

"What I said.." she says getting to her feet.. "and I hope the children don't sleep outside.."

"They will.."

"Ji Hong.. a storm is on its way the children can't sleep outside.."

"Let me say it again, they will sleep outside now leave my room okay.." he says as he walks to his bathroom leaving Linda to curses by herself..

"Why are you being so staborn right now.." she says looking at the closed bathroom door..

20:54pm

Lindi sits outside and busy playing candy crush on her phone, not bothered that there is a storm coming and she is locked out of the house at night..

Soon about three cars pack infront of the house, and along with Seokjin, Yeosin, Minseok, Namjoon and Yoongi walk out of the cars with multiple bags in their hands and blood covering their clothes...

"I thought you went to rob a bank not assassinat people.."

"Ahhhh!!"

"Lord.."

"Oh my god.."

"Shit.."

Four of them let out while Seokjin irritatingly looks at Lindi..

"What the hell are you doing outside in the fuckin dark.." Yeosin hiss at here still trying to calm herself..

"As your father.." putting her phone away.. "he woke up and kicked me out, actually he kicked us out.."

"Dad's awake?" Yeosin asks with excitement in her tone..

"Yes he is.. and I accidentally told him that you guys went to rob a bank.. accidentally.." nodding her head as the four Hong children's faces turn into shocked one's..

"You did what?" Namjoon lets out..

"We are officially died.."

"We are sleeping in the rain tonight.."

They say making Seokjin confused as he looks at Yeosin who sits down where Lindi was sitting..

"What do you mean we are sleeping in the rain?" He questions making the others look up at him with blank expression..