chapter fifty eight

August 14
Kim's house
06:49am

Early morning and Jackson's already up, breakfast ready just have to wake the rest of the house up and today he hopes those two twins are not sick, please they should not be sick..

Yoongi who has also woken up, confusion on his face as he looks at his wrist having a band that has his name on it, doesn't remember getting anything like this looking around the room he finds Minseok having a cloth on his forehead..

"Minseok.." he calls but Minseok just turns the other side.. "Minseok wake up.." he speaks louder this time.. "what do you want?!" He lets out jumping from his sleep in annoyance..

"It's already morning.." Yoongi says getting of the bed.. "I'm pretty sure we slept in the living room, how did we get to the bedroom?"

"Good question.." Yoongi looks at his brother also noticing that Minseok wrist with a band that says his name but he ignores it, getting up and walking out this a lazy Minseok right behind him..

"You are awake?" Jackson lets out the moment they walk into the kitchen.. "no we are died.." Minseok shoots earning him a glare from his older brother..

"Don't mind him, he woke up in a bad mood.."

"I understand, after all he had to sleep the whole day yesterday because of the fever you guys had.."

"What fever?" Yoongi asks.. "you guys had a fever yesterday, the whole day I had to look after you.."

"What day is it?"

"Sunday.."

They freeze for a moment, both looking down at their watches.. "shit.." they let out at the same time before turning on their heels and running upstairs confusing Jackson..

"What the fuck.."

He mumbles continuing with what he was doing,a few minutes late they come down fully dressed.. "we won't be here for the whole day don't wait.." Yoongi yells as he walks past the kitchen..

"As if I care.."

Jackson mumbles before getting cut off by the ringing of his phone, picking it up without looking at the caller ID..

"Hallo.."

"Good morning Jackson.."

Instantly Jackson's face changes dramatically at the female voice coming from the other side of the phone..

"What do you want?"

"Right to the point, just like I raised you.."

Jackson lets out a chuckle at the woman's words.. "you didn't raise me, you where never there.."

"Bla..Bla..Bla.. I never really cared about,all I want to ask is about my other sons your brothers.."

"If you want to know about your sons why ask me, just walk to the Hong house and ask them yourself and stop bothering me.."

"You are saying it as if you have ever set foot in the Hong Mansion Jacky.."

"Then why don't you be the first ha, be an example to me.."

The woman laughs from the other side of the phone, Jackson letting out a scoff at her annoying tone..

"You are really funny Jackson you are just like your father.."

"Don't compare me to that dog.." he cuts her off.. "I might have his blood running through my veins but I'm nothing like him and I'm nothing like you either.." he says through his teeth..