chapter thirty three

High care hospital
17:01

He comes in running and penting.. "Hwang Hyunjin.." he tells the receptionist..

Looking through her book and he keeps teping his feet out of nervousness.. "recovery room, third floor room 34.." she says and he runs off to the third floor..

Not even bothered to look at the three boys sitting outside the room he runs in, seeing Hyunjin laying on the hospital bed his face all brused, gets him more worried..

"How my I help you sir?" A female questions him.. "what are you to the patient?"

"I'm his older brother.." he says before looking at the nurse and it's like the air in her lungs got knocked out looking at his face..

"Bangchan.." she lets out.. "I..I... Such a big fan of.."

"Look.." he starts.. "I'm not going to sign any autographs okay, I'm more worried about my brother.."

"Sorry so.."

He sighs.. "it's okay.. by the way"

"Yes"

"Who brought him here.."

"Oh them.." she fake smiles.. "they are outside the Rodriguez brothers.." she says before walking out of the room and Bangchan fists his hands, before walking outside where Felix, Jungkook and Taehyung sit..

"If something happens to that boy Felix.." Taehyung starts.. "just know you get to face dad's rathe by yourself.."

"The kid will be fine and anyways.." Felix's words are cut off when Bangchan's hands come to his collar and is pulled to his feet and pushed against the wall..

"Anyways what?!" Bangchan ask darggers in his eyes holding Felix and the younger boy fists his hands looking at the older male..

"So you are the one who did this to him ha?" He asks.. "how dare you lay your hands on him.."

"The same way if you don't get your hands off me.." Felix says looking straight into Bangchan's eyes..

"Okay can we break this up.." Taehyung says trying to get Bangchan's hands away from Felix, but gets pushed away by Bangchan, and now he is the one glaring..

"You.."Taehyung tries to get hold of Bangchan but Jungkook stops him.. "Alejandro.." he warns and Taehyung stops, but the glaring between Felix and Bangchan continues..

"If you lay your hands on him again I will make you regret it.." he threatens.. "I won't care about who you are, your name or money I will break your fuckin legs unders.."

"Hyung"

Hyunjin cuts him off as their heads snap towards him, Bangchan letting go of Felix's collar and the other boys letting out a breathe of relief and Bangchan gives him a very tight huge..

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.." Hyunjin says his eyes meeting with Felix's inraged eyes before looking away.. "lets go inside.." pulling Bangchan into the room and closing it..

"Not even a thank you.." Taehyung says looking at the closed door.. "lets just go home, and every one of us need to prepare a lie to tell those old folks.."

"True.." Taehyung agrees.. "and control you anger you might end up killing someone." He says looking at Felix who still looks angry from what happened a few minutes ago..

Jung Mansion
21:34pm

It has almost been five hours, just a few more minutes and the door will open, Jackson has been sitting outside the room for the past five hours waiting it to open..