chapter seven

Three weeks later
March 25
09:21am

It has been almost a month since the Hong family and the Lee family have been found and their condition have become better, and the children and Linda have woken up..

But Minseok, Jimin and Hoseok have still not woken up and Ji Hong who has slipped into a coma seems stable than before..

"I'm really thankful for what you have done for me and my family.." Namjoon thanks Ravi and Sid..

"No problem bro, it was a pleasure.." Ravi says with a smile as he looks at the family settling down in their cars and ready to go home.. "just take care of everyone especially your dad, and if if me and my brother here have time we will come and check up on you guys okay.."

"Thank you.." with a light smile.. "very much.."

"Namjoon vamos !" (Namjoon come on!").. Seokjin shouts from the car.. "let's go.."

"I'm coming.." he shouts back.. "I must go.." he says before running off to the car, getting in before they drive off..

While sid and Ravi watch the cars disappear into the distance.. "I hope they get what they deserve.."

"Yeah.." Sid respond to his brother.. "especially Mr Hong Ji Hong, man been through shit.."

March 26
23:45pm
Goa

The cars come to a hult infront of a big mansion, that kind of looks abandoned and hunted..

"This place looks hunted.." Lindi says looking at the house..

"You think we don't know that?" Yoongi says, as he holds Minseok in his arms..

"Aaa lets go in.." Yeosin says to the others as she starts walking into the dark house with a pale Hoseok in her arms..

In the house

Everyone walks into the house and a left shocked to how neat and clean it looks, everything organized in place, and the dark colors around the house just matches their taste completely..

"Wow.." Seokjin lets out as he tries to keep Ji Hong on his feet with help from Namjoon.. "the inside really looks good.." he says..

Yeosin takes in a deep breathe.. "okay bedrooms must be upstairs, find one and make it your own.." she says..

Before everyone heads upstairs to find a room for themselves, which they manage to do in a short spirm of time..

Yoongi places Minseok on the bed of his new room, but Minseok seems to be gripping on his hoodie as he starts moving his head like he is having a nightmare..

"Minseok.." Yoongi calls out to his younger brother who just grips harder on his hoodie making Yoongi panic as sweat start running down Minseok's forehead..

"Seokie.. what's going on seo.."

"No!"