chapter twenty five

November 01- April 21

Another year and the children's business are growing very well, even though they face some problems, especially when Linda had to stop the hospital to construction because of the rain, had her in a bad mood for month, but now instead of only building in India she has started building in Dubai and South Korea, and Jungkook happens to be doing the pencil work, he is really good

..

While Yeosin is trying to handle Taehyung, she doesn't know if she is the designer or his babysitter, it's so hard trying to take care of someone who is so active and trying to prevent a picture of his face taken, even though he is a model his face has not been out in the public yet, it's not the right time..

And then we have Hoseok and Jimin who have failed so many times but still kept going especially with Sonam beside them, she is so motivational unlike Seokjin who is more is scolding, and still not smile, it has been over two years but no he is still bound on being Samuel instead of kim Seokjin..

Yoongi And Minseok are doing very well with the spotlight over them, and when Yoongi said he would force Minseok to play the guitar he was not joking he made him play the guitar, and they earned their first invite to play at the met galore, and it was epic, even though Minseok was whining throughout the whole thing and now they are getting invited everywhere..

Ji Hong, well him he is trying to distroy everything and everyone in his way, he is not playing when it comes to anyone trying to get in his way, pulling the trigger to his gun is not hard, and he is really taking the Wolf name throughout the whole continent...

Yes he is ruthless, heartless, a murderer that's what people will say, because it's true and he is just doing what he was taught since he was a child, nothing is more important than your family and business, the rest are just opportunities you can use, but if the opportunity turns against you there is no point of keeping it, so eliminate it, simple..

He is a good man..

And Kim Namjoon is really becoming a businessman, he his not only running the construction industry but also the hotels and the others and they are doing very well, and nowadays the boys are realizing that what Namjoon use to say is true, studying is important..

While Felix continues with his studying even though sometimes he is used as a manicin by Yeosin, an advance person by Lindi, Jungkook and Hoseok, Jimin, his new life of having more than who knows how many siblings and being the second youngest is just hectic, he should have never had the wish to have more siblings, but at least he gets to annoy most of them especially Namjoon, his new best friend..

And for Linda and apparently Hong Ji Hong's daughter, are pretty doing well, all they have to do is sit down and watch how it unfolds, she decided to be the "house wife" she is too taught to be waking up and going to work, what are the children for?

Even though everyone is busy, they still didn't forget that they have to learn over five languages because Ji Hong said so, and when Ji Hong says so it shall be done, but luck Seokjin who already speaks about three, Yeosin is no exceptions she speaks over seven Minseok speaks about three as well and the rest struggle, even with the heavy schedule..

Hong Ji Hong is a pain in the ass sometimes..

April 21- December 30

June 25
12:34am
Living room

June 2512:34amLiving room