chapter twenty seven

Party party yeh!!
Let's continue..

The room goes dark and everyone becomes silent, no sound made as sudden light aluminates down on two figures, one sitting at a piano and the other holding a guitar...

"Good evening everyone.." Felix's voice booms in the room as he speaks through a mic, and everyone nods at his greeting..

"Please hand of aplures for thee famous Rodriguez brothers, the sensation Ignacio and Pablo Rodriguez.." he announces with a big smile...

"I know alot of you have heard of them and finally you get to meet them, is that not exciting.." he cheers, making his siblings roll their eyes at him even Yoongi and Minseok..

"I don't want to bore you with my blathering, let me disappear.." people start chuckling at his words.. "do you thing idiots.." he whispers to his brothers before jumping down the stage..

"Don't you think that was too much.." Lindi ask as Felix walks up to them and they others..

"You are just jelouse that the crowd loves me.." holding his hands forward looking at his brothers while Lindi just ignores his words, because if she was to confront him there is definitely going to be bloodshed..

Yoongi and Minseok begin to play, creating sweet and calm melodies calming the room as it reaches everyone's ears..

"Beautiful.." Nam-gil lets out listening to the music the twins are creating, kind of takes him back to his college days when he use to play for his school and band as well, those where the best moments of him life..

Ji Hong continues to look at the man, something is definitely wrong, this is not the same man Yeosin describe. This man is calm, distant he looks different from the man he saw in Dubai, and it's confusing him bad...

Nam-gil continues to smile and nod his head to the twins next song, and the fact he is looking at them and he is so calm like he doesn't know them, like he forgot them, Ji Hong's thoughts are cut off when his eyes lend on Nam-gil's wrist, making curious before looking him up and down before letting out a disgusting look...

"You should cover those up.." Ji Hong lets out looking at his children with a now clanching gew trying hard not to break the glass in his hand..

"Did you say something.." Nam-gil asks, with confusion in his eyes and Ji Hong looks at him with so much resentment in his eyes..

"This.." pointing at his neck to give Nam-gil a clue of what he is talking about, placing his hand at where Ji Hong is point he lets out a hiss of pain rubbing on the red marks and instantly his smile falls before getting up and walking away..

Ji Hong only lets out a scoff.. "I can't wait to make earth hell for you and your whore.." h mumbles as he sips on his drink..

Upstairs

Pands, moans and groans fill the room, their bodies coated with sweat as their third orgasm hits, looking at the man under her, he talks so much and right now he can't even form a proper word from his mouth..

She kisses him again as she continues to grind on him and he is losing it, in the past thirty minutes he has trying to keep himself together but the pleasure is now turning into overstimulation causing his lower region to hurt..

"Sam.." he chokes out, his breathing increasing even more, as she continues to kiss him..

"One more.." she whispers as she trails her mouth over his neck leaving wet kisses.. "just one more, okay.." meeting his eyes, as she starts removing his wet bangs covering his forehead..

"Are you willing?" She asks as she plays with his hair, feeling his twitch inside her.. "can you take one more?" Whispers, her voice vibrating on his ear making him moan and bulge his hips up, thrusting inside her..