chapter forty four

July 16
15:56pm
Airport

Elizabeth has been waiting for the past day just for her brother to get to Korea, but seems like mother fucker is taking his time..

"I'm surely going to kick his as when he gets here.." she lets out trying to cover her hands.. "what is he fuckin fly because definitely it's not a chopar.."

Suddenly her phone rings and.. "hallo" without checking the caller ID..

"I'm here come out.."

He says before hanging up and Elizabeth lets out a smirk before starting to walk through the check point and walking out of the airport and there he is, tall and dark skinned a shade just like hers, he is not that build but sure he has muscles, his black outfit looking floorless, he is one handsome man..

He might be handsome but right now he is about to become dead meat for sure, as Elizabeth walks straight at him, pulling his arm out of his pockets turning him around twisting his arm around kicking him in the knee making him fall on his knees, grabbing his hair before pulling on them making him look up making him groan in pain and suprise..

"I almost froze to death waiting for your ass to get here.." she lets out pulling harder.. "I have fucken mosquito bits everywhere you little bustard.."

"Than you should have worn something longer.. " he says through his grinding teeth..

"You still have gats to talk.." pulling harder, he puts his hand around her wrist, pulling her hand away but the grip is to strong only hurting himself.. "ahhh.." he lets out.. "Ela we can talk about this.."

"Really ha!" Kicking him in the back falling flat on his stomach with a groan.. "idiot.." picking her bagpack up before..

Boom!!

Suddenly the chopar explodes, Elizabeth who was walking towards the plane comes back flying past her brother hitting the ground with a loud thumb..

"Ela!!!"

Juan Paul lets out looking at his sister before crawling to her putting his body over her, protecting her from the broken pieces flying their away some even hitting them, leaving both siblings unconscious and the last thing Juan Paul heard were screaming voices and sirens before losing all concoursness over his sister..

17:21pm
Hong house
Ji Hong's room

Ji Hong has been out for nine hours straight, getting examined just to confirm that the mas not had proper sleep in the past few days, his mind is exhausted he has not been eating much and worse he has been taking in a large amount of alcohol..

The children decided not to attend school, Seokjin skipped work waiting for Namjoon to wake up and give him a damn explanation because who ever dare to put a finger on his brother is surely going to lose his fingers every one of them..

Minseok heading to the hospital to stay with Yoongi and his mind totally worried for his dad and Namjoon, wondering why everything seems to be going the wrong, most of the truth is out but things just seem to be far from normal, he just wants everything back to normal but will everything ever be normal?

Ji Hong slowly opens his eyes, slowly taking in everything surounding him, and everything that happened before he lost concoursness, taking in a deep breathe..

"Chris.."

He lets out before getting up into a sitting position but.. "you are awake.." Linda lets out walking up to him..

"Where is Chris?" He asks and all she does is look away before giving him a nervous smile.. "I'm sure he will be fine no need to worry, they are looking for him.."