chapter sixty two

Hong house
19:01pm

"Guys!!"

"We are right here, why are you yelling?" Yeosin asks in annoyance looking at Jungkook who just ran in..

"Ahh.. you are not going to like this.." he let out confusing the others sitting in the living room.. "what are we not going to like?"

"Stop dragging you feet and walk properly.." Minseok's voice is heard from the front door but what had everyone on their feet is the person he is scolding..

Kim Nam-gil dragging his feet on the ground his head hanging low his black hair fall down his forehead and it's a surprise that his hair looks neat, Yoongi walks in right after them carry some shopping bags with him..

"Why is he here?" Yeosin being the first to ask stopping them in their tracks her eyes glaring at the older man who's in his own world or maybe he just doesn't want to meet their glares..

"He got discharged today.." Yoongi answers in a calm down.. "so?" Yeosin asks again earning her a warning look for Minseok but she is more focused on Yoongi and Nam-gil..

"So we brought him home.."

"This is not his home.." Namjoon cuts him off.. "this house doesn't belong to him so it's rather you take him back where you got him.." Minseok lets out a scoff at Namjoon's words finally he stopped faking not to care..

"Look.."

"Don't even" Jimin speaks.. "we don't need an explanation from any of you just get him out of here before I do it for you.." he threatens silence ingulfing the room at how strong Jimin's tone sounds, Jimin lets out a chuckle marching to Nam-gil grabbing his wrist startling the older man as he starts dragging him out but..

Bang!!

Bang!!

Everything goes quiet at the gunshots.. "Jimin let go of his hand now.." he says through his grinding teeth a pistol in his hand walking down to the living room, his children looking at him and they can tell he is not happy..

Jimin closes his eyes letting out a breathe, letting go of Nam-gil's wrist and looks back to his father.. "Dad.." he lets out..

"Minseok take your father upstairs.." he orders leaving the other children disappointed, Minseok taking Nam-gil upstairs and nobody dare to stop Minseok or even say anything..

"Dad you can't let that.."

"Enough.." he lets out under his breath but loud enough for the children to hear him.. "say one more word and I might just forget you are my children.." he threatens.. "Kim Nam-gil is going to stay here wither you like it or not so better get use to it.." he sighs turning around and walking back upstairs and Yoongi doing the same..

"This is going to be fun.." Felix cheers annoying everyone else oh he loves this family you can never get bored with them around..

Bangchan's room
19:23pm

"This family has so much drama.." Hyunjin lets out paging through his book, the final year exams are almost over and he can't wait, yes he's a study freak of the school but even the smart kid needs a break..

"What happened now?" Bangchan asks his eyes looking down at some paper sheets.. "well Kim Nam-gil is back.."

"What?" surprised "when did that happen?"

"A few minutes ago and they had an argument and you god damn brother fired a gun inside the house I almost had a heart attack.." he drastically puts his hand over his chest.. "is it legal to do that?"