chapter thirty four

Hours turned into days, days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months. Ji-woo is losing her mind ever since Nam-gil had fallen into a coma her business has been failing..

How can it not? When Nam-gil was behind all the success and with him gone everything is falling apart, every project she tries to get gets taken away from her by either JJ industry, Jung Hoseok or the rest of the Rodriguez's children..

Unable to releave he angry by hurting Nam-gil she turns to Ji-hun, insulting him by words seems not to be enough for her so she starts beating him, and he just endures it with no fight..

Jackson has been beside Nam-gil throughout after convincing Ji-woo to stay, and ever since he lied about being his son, his heart started drawing him towards the older man, sometime calling him sir are most of the other times calling him father or dad, not knowing that Nam-gil could hear everything he was saying and at every passing moment it creates new memories, memories that ain't real, that never happened..

And when it comes to the Hyunjin and his older brother, things seem not to be going well after the the day Felix beat him infront of the whole school, other bullies started targeting him, he will get bullied to a point of self isolation, spending his free time in the library were he knows they won't get him..

It also brings back his high school trauma, where he got bullied for being the smart poor kid and that the only reason he ever got a chance to go to a big school it's because of his smarts, but not until Bangchan too him in two and a half years ago, giving him the opportunity to change, but now it seems like the new kid took that from him..

While Bangchan's career seems to be falling, getting cancel on every platform after a video and pictures of him holding a young boy by the collar in the hospital went viral on social media, he had gotten so much hate in the past two years of his Idol modeling career but this time it seems to be getting worse..

He can't move around freely in public like he use to, social media comments making him sick to his stomach, but he tries to keep himself together for his Mom and Hyunjin especially for his older brother Ji sung, someone he has been trying to find for the past years he had known about him and all he knows is that he had been adopted by a white American family, he hopes to meet him again even if it's not forever..

May 03
JJ industry
Weekend
10:21am

It's the weekend and the three musketeers Felix, Jungkook and Taehyung along side Jimin and Hoseok decided they are going to spend time at Namjoon's office, and poor Namjoon is regretting having younger siblings..

Sitting in the sitting room area, Jungkook and Taehyung play overwatch, Felix trying to finish his homework he's serious.. Jimin and Hoseok busy trying to come up with a good advert for their new product, while Namjoon tries working, everything seems fine until she walked in..

 Jimin and Hoseok busy trying to come up with a good advert for their new product, while Namjoon tries working, everything seems fine until she walked in

"Good morning sir.."

And it happens again he doesn't answer back, instead he tries to ujust his glasses and nods his head, and she has gotten used to it..