chapter fifty two

23:54pm
High care private hospital
Dr Lee's office

A nurse runs into Lindi's office startling her.. "doctor they are awake.." she lets out.. "all of them?" Lindi asks as she gets to her feet..

"Yes ma'am.."

Lindi doesn't wait for her to explain further before picking up the stethoscope and running out of the office and straight to the VVIP rooms, and being the owner of the hospital and one of the doctors assigned to the two French siblings..

Walking straight into the room she gets the view she as been craving to see since they came to her hospital, both of their eyes open, the three other doctors already attending to them, and the French FBI agent standing in the room, which is kind of uncomfortable people having guns in the hospital is just not fine..

"How are they doing Dr Ji?"

"They are doing fine, not need to worry about anything.." doctor Ji says.. "Elizabeth's arm and leg are healing well but Juan Paul might not be able to talk for a few weeks because of his injury but he is absolutely fine.."

"Thank God.." Lindi says before turning around just to look at one of the agents who keeps reaching out his eyes over the doctors to get a glimpse of the twins and the way his hands grip on his gun, kinda looks suspicious to Lindi but she ignores it before walking out with the doctors leaving the nurse to their work..

00:34am
August 10
Kim's house

Jackson and Nam-gil have been standing infront of the mirror for five minutes straight, Nam-gil just looking at Jackson's face through the mirror his eyes looking so innocent and definitely has no guilt for what he did..

While Jackson tries to come up with an explanation to why and why Nam-gil did this to his face, he has been sleeping since three o'clock and when he woke up he looks like some cartoon from the show Nam-gil was watching before he fell asleep..

Big glasses, a mole big fucken eyebrows and then the mustache.. "why will you do this to my face?" He questions forgetting Nam-gil can't hear him, he is wearing headphones..

"I look like Mr Bean trying to snick into the fuckin musium with a discusse that looks like this.." Jackson lets out as he wips his face, lucky for him it's not permanent.. "you can't hear anything can you??" Looking at Nam-gil who is busy yorning.. "of course you can't, let me just clean myself before I take you to your room.."

Cleaning his face he takes Nam-gil by the hand before taking him to his room, laying him on the bed he starts stroking his hair backwards making him comfortable.. "go to sleep okay and when you wake up we will go out ha.."

Nam-gil nods his head, Jackson stands up and walks out of the room leaving the lights on because of Nam-gil's fear, but instantly Nam-gil gets up from the bed picking up his headphones and player he walks out of the room, walking straight to Jackson's room, opening the door he hears water running from the bathroom, convincing him that Jackson is in..

Walking to the bed putting his belongings on the table he covers himself and closes his eyes falling asleep instantly, Jackson walking in right after and he gets startled finding Nam-gil sleeping in his bed and spot..

"Seriously.." he lets out a smile looking at him, can't believe this is the same man that helped him get away from his abusive father and family that one night eight years ago, the only reason he respects and stayed with him, his new family..

Throwing the towel on the couch he walks to the cupboard taking out his new leptop and taking a sit down before opening it and continues to do something on it, he can't sleep after sleeping the whole afternoon..