chapter ten

September 12
17:45pm

Flashback in a flashback
One and a half years ago..

Dark room, chains and a bloody body but alive, his long messy hair falling down covering his bruised and beat up face, his arms strached out and bound to the wall by chains, small groans coming from his parted lips..

Sudden footsteps start to fill the room and a figure makes its appearance as it moves to the chained body before taking a sit down at the same chair a few meters from the body, crossing his legs and lightning his cigarette..

"Samuel Samuel Samuel.." he lets out looking at the now moving body.. "how are you doing today?.. are you still refusing my proposal or have you not screwed in those lose screws?"

A chuckle comes from the chained person before looking up revealing his face to the man infront of him and the smirk on his face..

"You still don't know me Fernandez.. I'm here to kill you not become your puppet.."

"Mmh.." the man hummus.. "Samuel you are just a child and you think you can just wake up and kill me just like that.. be for real kid.."

"The child of the people you murdered.." Samuel lets out throwing darggers at the man who only laughs..

"Yesss... The child of the parents that sold him to the mafia.. sold to me as my property.." he smirkes at how Samuel's face changed.. "I own your life Samuel Perez.."

"Wow.. you really seem convincing.." Samuel scoffs.. "but I'm not to kind to fall.."

"Oversly you won't believe me.. but you will believe this.." getting to his feet.. "just imagine this.."

"Why did you parents send Juan to school but you were sent to me instead, if they loved you like they did with Juan then why will they leave you behind on every field trip?"

"Literally you became part of my family, they left you.."

"You sound pathetic right now.." Samuel lets out.. "everything coming from your mouth just.."

"You are a surgate.. a child born by one of the prostitute that worked in one of my brathols.."

Samuel's face hardens hearing about his mother, something he hates to remember him being a prostitutes son..

"And you think anyone will love you.. pathetic.." he says making Samuel more angry.. "come on, the only thing Edwardo wanted is someone to carry his name, it didn't matter if it was from his wife or not.."

"And that bitch Maria didn't even care who he slept with.." taking his cigarette between his lips, before removing it.. "she never loved him nore you.. but she did really love that over smart Juan very much.." puffing smoke from his parted lips..

"And Samuel.. you know what I'm talking about, you felt it, you saw it..  they never loved you.." walks closer to Samuel.. "but do you know who loved and still loves you?"

"I wonder who?" Samuel lets out in a sacristic tone.. "I wonder.."

"Come on kid.." he lets out.. "it's me... Me and my family love you and we are willing to take you back, all you have to do is agree on a few things.."

"You still don't get me Fred.. I don't care about who my mother use to be because it's none of my business, I know that they loved Juan more, of course they will he is not illegitimate he is their biological son.. I'm not stupid.."