chapter twelve

September 13
07:21am

Seokjin's room

Seokjin rolls in his bed, sweat all over his his forehead as he grips on his bed sheets before..

"No!!"

He lets out jumping from his sleep, his breathing uneven as he looks around his room, before closing his eyes realizing what ever he was dreaming of is all in his mind..

"Shit"

Letting his body fall on the bed, relaxing his body, taking his time before getting up from the bed before letting out a hiss and holding his head in realization of the headache he has...

"Mierda.." (shit..)

He lets out, burring his face into his palms..

"I hate this life.."

He says, slowly getting off the bed and walking to his bathroom..

Living room
08:45am

"Guys where is Seokjin?" Ji Hong asks, noticing Seokjin's absence..

"He must still be crying.."

"Felix.."

Lindi warns the boy, who just glars at her before looking away..

"He must still be sleeping.." Namjoon speaks up.. "I will go and get him for breakfast.."

"Okay.."

Ji Hong says before Namjoon stands up and walks to the stairs and to Seokjin's room, a few knocks and no answer comes, but decides to enter anyways..

With silent footsteps Namjoon walks into the room but notices that there is no one..

"Seokjin.."

He calls but no responses comes from him..

"Seokjin.." he tries again but nothing comes..

Namjoon decides to go to the bathroom, a few knocks but nothing, slowly opening the door Namjoon pips into the room but nothing..

"Where did he..." Namjoon pauses when his eyes lend on the bathtub, which has a hand sticking out..

"Seokjin.."

Namjoon quickly walks up to the tube only to be left trumatizing, as he looks at his brother's body submerged under water, before putting him up by his arm..

"Seokjin.."

He calls as he drags Seokjin's body out of the tabe, laying him on the floor before checking his breathing but none is there before starting CPR on him..

A few compression and mouth-to-mouth Seokjin coughs out the water that had been blocked his airways..

"Ju..jua.. Juan.." Seokjin mumbles out, and Namjoon lets his body finally relax as he sits on the floor looks at Seokjin who is trying to keep his eyes open..

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Namjoon mumbles out..

"I... I... I was ju...just...." Seokjin chokes out before closing his mouth..

"I said I was sorry okay.." suddenly lets out a sob.. "I did not mean anything I said, I was just angry that's all.. I look you just the same, I don't hate you.."

"Mur...murde.. murderere.."

"Stop it.." Namjoon cuts him off.. "you are not a murderer, you did not mean anything you did you where forced, they made you do it.."