chapter forty five

July 17
07:34am

Bangchan has been walking on the main road leading to his house, and he is fucked up, first of Jackson's house or is it Nam-gil's house is literally out of soeul imagine walking from there without seeing a single car, finally getting to town by three in the morning, by then sleeping on the bench in the fuckin cold, then walking to his so cold new house which confuses him like this is where the Hong house is, why in the world will he live here, where the hell will he get the money and time to buy a house here??

Bangchan keeps asking himself questions.. "if that kid is playing a prank on me, I will fuckin kill him.." he lets out loud as he walks infront of the house with the address on the paper..

"Was I that rich?" Looking at the big gate infront of him, before trying to open the gate but notices a the face recognition on the wall, walking to it the machine scans his face instantly opening the gate..

"Oh. My. God.." he lets out looking shocked as the door opens.. "I really own this place.."

His mouth wide open as he walks on to the premises and instantly his face goes annoyed looking at the front door.. "why do people build the front gate so far from the front door, come on.." he complains looking at the distance between him and that stupid do, this is annoying..

Walking onto the pathway, then pass the fountain and finally the small staircase leading to the door.. "finally.." he breathes littrely it took him one minute and ten seconds to get to the door but Bangchan is Bangchan right..

Walking to the door he takes in a deep breathe in and out, knocking on the door but suddenly it opens by itself confusing Bangchan who still decides to push the door open, walking into the house, lights are all on the white and grey colour of the house looks mesmerizing..

"This place must be expensive" he says looking around, walking into the livingroom, expensive couches, tables, Hyunjin sleeping on the table even vas.. wait, he stops before looking back at the livingroom room..

"Hyunjin.." looking at the boy sleeping on top of his books, he looks pale and his hair is not grey, blue or blonde but it's just black it's normal tone, walking up to the boy he teps his shoulder..

"Leave me alone.." Hyunjin groans..

"Hyunjin you are late for school.."

"I don't ca.." Hyunjin pauses opening his eyes before looking at the person who just spoke to him, straightening his body he tries to convince himself it's just a dream, but he misses Bangchan way to much for that, Hyunjin pulls Bangchan into a tight hug making the older man let out a gusp of air at the forces..

"Woah.. don't kill me.."

"Hyung.." Hyunjin calls out as he huges Bangchan tears running down his face and Bangchan alittle shocked hearing the little brat call him hyung..

"Brat I can't breath.." Bangchan lets out teping on Hyunjin's shoulder, who instantly lets him go.. "I'm so sorry.." wipping his tears, making Bangchan more curious about what happened in this past two years..

"It's okay.."

Slap

"Oach!"

Bangchan lets out from the slap that Hyunjin just gave him.. "what was that for?" Rubbing on his shoulder to reduce the pain shifting away from the angry looking kid..

"Do you know how worried I was!" He shouts.. "I looked for you everywhere, I was losing mind worried sick because of you, if you had eaten or not if you are okay or not.." he lets out trying to contact his sobbing..