chapter fifty three

"What!!!??"

Everyone at the table lets out a what Ji Hong just said.. "have you lost your mind?" Linda asks sudden surprise and anger on her face..

"No I have not lost my mind okay and what I have said will happen.." Ji Hong says in a stren tone.. "this must be a joke right, the twins are old enough to make their own decisions.." Yeosin says..

"It's not like I'm forcing them to stay with a stranger, he is their father.." Ji Hong says back to Yeosin.. "a father that has never been in their lives, the same father that hurt them, what if the man is even pretending to be child like.."

"I will tell us this and I'm sure he is not.." Ji Hong says looking down at his food, Yeosin lets out a scoff before getting up and walking out followed by Lindi, Linda and Lili while the boys continue with their eating..

An hour later
Ji Hong's room

Yeosin walks into Ji Hong's room without even knocking, startling the older man.. "at least knock.." he says..

"What is your problem?" Yeosin asks her tone stern.. "why in the world would you send Yoongi to that place, he just left the hospital yesterday he has not recovered properly yet, and suddenly your are decided to send him to that man's house.."

"Yeosin your can shout all you want but my decision is finally, not even the boys will be able to change my mind, so please leave I need to sleep.." showing her the door..

"Just know one thing sir if anything happens to Yoongi in that house you will be responsible for it.."

"You care for Yoongi that much, but not a single word about Minseok, you should know that they are like one person.."

"Minseok is not my responsibility, all I care about is Yoongi, and anything happens to him there will be blood shed I swear to you.." she says before turning around and walking out of the room, both Ji Hong and Yeosin not noticing that someone heard everything they said..

Ji Hong quickly walks to the door before locking it.. "I can't risk having that woman in this room.." he mumbles, furstration in his voice before going to bed..

High care private hospital
Midnight

Three men in Black outfits walk into the VVIP ward, straight to the French twins room suddenly the lights go off, sudden crushing and breaking glasses fill the room, lucky no gunshots go off..

It takes about thirty minutes, and by the time the lights are back on, all the FBI agent are laying on the floor unconscious along with some stuffs and the once occupied room is empty, the French twins are gone..

Hong house

"Mmmm.."

He lets out.. "I love the sounds you make when I touch you.." she says touching him more and he is loving it, no woman has ever touched him the way she does..

"Please.." he chokes out..

"Please what.." rubbing herself on him, his eyes filled with tears from over stimulation, she is not letting him release.. "what do you want.."

"Please let me cum ple.. please.." he chokes as she smirkes, before felling his crook go warm, as she takes him so well before she starts slamming him inside her and it's a sight to see, the way he slides right back inside her.. "fuck.. you are sqeezing.." he manages to say between his pents..

She does take hint of what he's saying, all she wants is to make him feel good, make him want more of her moan her name as he releaves himself inside her.. "say my name.." she whispers to him.. "I want you to say my name when I fuck up so well.." bitting on his ear he moans..