chapter forty three

July 16
18:21pm

"I can't wait.."

"How the fuck did you find me?" She asks especially with that damn head of yours?"

Namjoon scoffs griping on the gun.. "if you have kept your big mouth shut them we wouldn't be in this situation and you would have totally fooled me.."

"How are you talking to me?"

"What?"

"I worked for you for the past seven months and you never spoke to me unless it was over the phone and about business and today you are even pointing a gun at me, wow.." she lets out and Namjoon surly remembers he has has never spoken to her face to face kinda embarrassing..

"Tha..that is not important.." he starrters.. "what's important is who the fuck you are.."

"Oh yah.. I'm Elizabeth Maria Sebastien, nice to meet you Mr Kim Namjoon.." she smiles.. "and now why are you here?"

"So you are a spy?"

"I'm not going to answer further questions you ask so it's better you leave.."

"I'm not leaving before I get answers.."

"Well then make yourself at home.." she says a smirk on her face, but suddenly..

Bang!!

She shoots Namjoon straight in the arm causing him to fall, quickly running past him she goes to her bed room, taking out a small bag she starts staffing her clothes in it..

"Just great.." she says furstration in her tone.. "this is the last thing I needed right now.." zipping up to bag, but suddenly her hair is grabbed..

"Not so fast.." Namjoon lets out pulling harder on her hair, his arm bleeding before pushing her again her cupboard, before slamming her head straight into the mirror shattering it immediately..

But she grabs his wrist twisting his hand, twisting his body around bringing him infront of her grabbing his hair, kicking in his knees before falling to his knees.. "I didn't want to do this.."

"You little bitch.."

She chuckles.. "ohh.. that's not so polite, especially to someone who you have a crush on.." she whispers into his ear as he groans as she twist his arm harder..

"As if.." he lets out trying to take in the pain she is applying.. "oh, a sudden change of heart, but no problem I never liked you either.." she chuckles, before slamming his face into the cupboard over and over and over again until he starts bleeding before throwing him to the ground..

"I have no enemosity against you okay and my job in your company was never again you.." she breathes, picking up a wooden rod for behind the door.. "but I just hate it when someone disrespects me something you have been doing for the past six to seven months.."

Walking up to a struggling Namjoon before pushing him to the ground.. "and the fact that you dare point a gun at me, definitely did not sit well with me.." hitting his across the back falling down with a groan.. "the only person who has the right to do that is my brother understand.."

Hitting him again across the back as he tries to get up.. "only Juan Paul has the right.." hitting him over and over again until the rod breaks Namjoon falling down with a thumb.. "he only has the right.." taking in a deep breathe before taking a sit..

"Juan is going to kill me, why couldn't you just mind your own business ha?" Looking down at Namjoon who is trying to keep his eyes open with the blood running down his face.. "look at this mass now ha, how the fuck am I going to clean this up.." kicking her feet in the air..