chapter twenty four

A new year
January 01- May 30

New year new things, but the same routine. Yoongi sitting in Minseok's room, it's an everyday thing now when he has nothing to doing anything..

February 27

But today het is not by his side but busy practicing on his piano, while Minseok sleeps or more like battles to wake up..

💜💜💜

"

What's wrong Minseok?"

Suga's voice achos in his ears, standing in the middle of the room and looking at the open door, a door he has been trying to get to for a long time..

"Come on, the door is open go.."

Minseok lowers his head, looking at his hands before looking up again.. "why are you doing this?" He asks..

"Punishment.."

"You must be enjoying it right, totoure me, laughing at me.." Minseok ask, turning to the couch but steps back when he sees another him laying down on it..

Taking slowly steps towards the person he reaches his hand out..

"This is what you turned me into Minseok.." the person speak, Minseok pulls his hand back before steps back as the figure shows his whole face to Minseok..

"Suga"

"Yes, me Suga

"Yes, me Suga.." Suga says looking at the startled Minseok.. "your little shadow.."

"You were never a shadow Suga, you are literally the one who had control of me since I was a child.." Minseok lets out.. "the Minseok people know that's not me, that's an image you created by yourself, and I don't want to be that Minseok.."

"So you want to go back to being a coward who cries in a corner ha?" Suga questions as he gets to his feet.. "I created that image to protect you.."