chapter twenty eight

23:09pm

"This is so boring.."

Jk lets out looking around the big house and the people he enjoys being not around..

"Are you looking for entertainment??" Park Jimin asks with a smirk dancing on his face eyeing Ji-woo in the mist of people..

"Of course.."

"Just wait and watch.." turning to look at Jimin walking towards Ji-woo, not really sure if it's on purpose or not.. "you will get drama soon.."

Jimin who is oblivious of the woman just a few meters from him continues to walk looking past everyone and looking at Hoseok standing on the other side..

Accidentally Jimin and Ji-woo bump into each other, Jimin spilling his drink on the woman, who lets out a scream getting everyone's attention.

"Are you blind!!" She yells looking down at her ruined outfit.. "do you know how much this costs?" Finally looking up and meeting eye to eye with the young man, who gets her to keep quiet real quick..

"Lo siento..." ("Sorry..")

Jimin apologizes, looking straight at the woman who took what he cared for more than his own life, the murderer responsible for his current state, holding himself together he gives her the coldest stire..

"I didn't mean to spill my drink on you, I was not watching where I was going.." he says as she continues to stire at him..

Walking closer to her.. "and yes I know how much it costs, how can I not when I was part of the making.." he says so only her can hear before moving back..

"You should get that cleaned.." pointing at Ji-woo's outfit.. "the waiter will show you the bathroom.." he lets out a small smile before starting to walk away but..

Is stoped when a glass shatters right at him feet, but does not get startled before looking back behind him where the shattered glass broke, silencing the whole room once again..

"Enough!!" Ji-woo yells.. "I have had enough of this bullshit! So stop it.."

"Stop this drama.." looking at the Rodriguez siblings as they walk to Jimin.. "stop pretending, because nobody here believes this sharad you are putting on..

"You have started again.." Lindi says.. "Ms.. what ever your name is don't creat a scene here.. please.."

Ji-woo lets out a chuckle looking back at the nine people infront of her.. "I'm not stupid Jimin.." she glares.. "do you think I don't know how you look.."

"So stop this drama, stop following that dispicable man and come to Mom.."

"She has totally lost her mind.." Felix says looking at the woman.. "I think we need security.."

"Nah.. let her go on.." Lindi says, trying hard not to slam her fist into the woman's face..

"Jimin.." she calls hoping for a reaction from the boy's face, but nothing shows on his face.. "Jimin I'm your mother.."

"First of all his name is Antonio.." Linda walks in.. "Antonio Rodriguez and he is my son..."

Linda says looking at the woman, catching the children off guard, calling Jimin her son which she never did ever, and it's kind of sweet..

"We get it.." Linda starts.. "we resemble the once famous family, but we are not okay, those people died a long time ago you ever got an artopcy done, but I just don't get what you problem is.."

Ji-woo lets out a chuckle.. "you sound so pathetic, trying to claim what is not yours.."

Linda scoffs.."I don't have to try to claim things, because when ever Harmosa what's something, she will make sure I get either with negotiation or shedding blood.." she says the last part through grinding teeth..