chapter forty one

July 15
Midnight
23:03pm

"Dad!!"

"Yoongi!!"

Nam-gil lets out jumping from his sleep, sweat on his forehead as he tries to control his breathing, trying to calm himself down after the nightmare he had and this time it's not about Ji-woo but about Yoongi getting murdered in the hospital..

Without thinking he gets up, puts some slippers and a jacket on, running down stairs and out of the house now even noticing the shivering boy sleeping on the couch since the afternoon, jumping into one of the cars hope it has gas and it does before driving off..

High care private hospital
Yoongi's room

Minseok walks out of the room room not noticing a person watching him as he walks out of the room, watching him until he walks out, the person/she starts walking towards Yoongi's room dressed in a full doctor's outfit before walking into the room..

Yoongi breathing with the help of the machine, she walks closer to him she removes her white mask a big smirk on her face before letting out a big satisfying sigh..

"Look at you.." Ji-woo lets out with a chuckle.. "I don't know why you like coming in between matters that don't concern you.."

"I remember the time you did this five years ago and again you took the fall" she scoffs.. "you really ran into the middle of the road just to save your father, what a good son you are.."

"And you are going to die as one.." she lets out a dark chuckle.. "I couldn't kill that father of yours no matter how many times I tried it's like the man has same angel protecting him.." looking down at Yoongi.. "but when I found out that you were that angle, I got pist and now look at where we are?, your death.."

Running her tongue over her lips she takes out a syringe that has blue liquid in it.. "it's going to hurt alittle okay but don't worry you're already died anyways" removing the cap..

"It will only take thirty minutes to totally finish you off.." taking the line into her hands.. "it was good while it lasted, by sweetie greet you mother for me.." ready to inject the drug but suddenly the door opens..

"Who are you?"

She freezes..

Outside the hospital

Nam-gil parks his car before walking out of the car, waking into the hospital not bothered to even ask the room he is going to, why ask when he already knows where Yoongi has been admitted..

Continuing to walk he suddenly bumps into someone and almost falling down and sending an uneasy feeling down his body.. "I'm so sorry.." the person apologises..

"It's okay.." turning to leave but..

"Kim Nam-gil..." The person calls out stopping Nam-gil in his steps before looking back..

"Yes.."

The man suddenly lets out a disgusting look before letting out a scoffs.. "some people have no shame.." he says before walking away leaving Nam-gil confused and other people around him suddenly start whispering to each other looking at each other..

"How embarrassing.."

"He has no shame showing his face in the public.."

"Shameless.."

Their I insults hitting his ears they pure venom, standing there listening to them seeming like his feet have become glued to the floor..

"I wonder how it felt getting raped by a woman, he must have been enjoying himself.."