chapter six

Flashback..

Three years ago
December 28
20:34pm

Ji Hong looks back at his children letting out a smile.. just know one thing, what ever happens I love you.."

"We love you too Dad" Yeosin says looking at her father..

"And we will always love you.." Namjoon adds..

"Are you ready?" He asks his children..

"We are ready.." they all reply, before Ji Hong spins the wheel and off the bridge, letting it fall into the cold freezing water..

Once the car disappears into the water, Seokjin swims to the door holding his breathe along with everyone, opening the door before swimming out to get under the bridge where nobody can see them..

Where a boat is already waiting for them... "I hope I don't regret this.."

Jk says as he takes Minseok's hand pulling him into the boat, along with the others..

"You won't regret anything Jk.." Park Jimin walks to Jk as he helps Lindi into the boat, giving everyone a blanket only to notice that.. "Where is Mr Hong and Ji-hun?" He asks looking at the children who seem to be still be recovering from the hit they got..

"Dad.." Yeosin lets through her trambling lips.. "dad must be..." Trying to get up but falls back down, as she loses her concoursness.. "Save him.." Minseok lets out as his body shivers under the blanket..

"I will get him.." Seokjin says as he stands up stummbles.. "You look like you are dieing, how the hell do you think you can manage going down there.." Jimin grabs his arm.. "I don't care.." Seokjin cuts I Jimin off.. "that man can't died okay.." he says before taking off his shoes..

"Take them, I will find my way along with step dad.." Seokjin says.. "What about Ji-hun?" Jimin asks noticing that Ji-hun is missing from the group..

Seokjin takes in a deep breathe before looking back at his siblings who are busy shivering while others unconscious and the other family beside them, before looking back at Park Jimin..

"He is died.."

He says before jumping into the water, living Jk and Park Jimin shocked at his words.. "That brat Ji-hun can't be..be died.." Park Jimin lets out..

"We should go police must be trying to get done here, and we can't be here when they do.." Jk says as he taps his hand on Jimin's shoulder as he walks away and Jimin follows behind driving off..

River..

Seokjin has been swimming for two minutes holding his breathe for as long as he could, finally finds the van as it continues to sink, quickly getting to it he is met with an unconscious Ji Hong,still in the car..

Seokjin quickly opens the door, trying to remove the seatbelt but it seems to be stuck, pulling harder but still nothing and he is running out of breathe, before getting the seatbelt over Ji Hong's head and pulling him out before swimming to the surface..

15minutes later..

Seokjin finally gets to solid ground, dragging Ji Hong's body along with him, before laying his bleeding head down and checking his pulse..

"He is still alive.." he says as he starts doing CPR, tilting his head up and pushing down on his chest and doing mouth to mouth, but it seems not to be working and Ji Hong seems to be slipping away..