chapter sixty five

November 22
High care private hospital
09:12am
Jimin's room

Ji-hun and the rest of his siblings except Seokjin and Yeosin who just left.. "Lindi.."

"It's doctor Lee to you.." Lindi corrects Felix with a sacristic smile on her face, Felix rolling his eyes at her.. "okay Dr Lee can you tell us what he's doing.." pointing at Jimin who just woke up from the surgery he had and he looks alittle confused or maybe he's not just fully awake yet..

The surgery went very well everything has been removed, thank god and all you have to do is rest, now work no stress no heavy lifting just resting.."

"Now work?" Jimin lets out seems he finally woke up.. "I knew you will disagree so I will give the responsibility to makes sure you take full rest until you heal to your brother Ji-hun.." that deos it, if Ji-hun takes care of him probably he won't even be alone to move a finger without his help..

"I will make sure I take care off him.." Ji-hun says with an unusual cold face actually the same cold face he use to always have five years ago, that face scared the hell out of those boys..

"Okay, can I have a talk with you.."

"Sure "

He agrees walking out of the room with Lindi leading the way.. "what's up with Ji-hun he looks so cold.." Hoseok lets out the moment the door closes..

"Seems like he's going back to his original self.." Namjoon says... "What do you mean he's original self?" Minseok asks confused by what the boys are saying..

"Ahhh Minseok, you don't know Kim Ji-hun you just had a glimpse of him.." Jungkook pats Minseok's shoulder.. "or should I say you met the Ji-hun who was grieving for his brother, not the maniac Ji-hun.."

"The maniac?" He asks seeing to be more confused.. "stop confusing him he might lose his mind just thinking about it.."

"What the hell do you guys mean, how was Ji-hun before I want to know.." he whines, he really wants to know.. "please.." the other boys chuckle at his persistent he's a complete Yoongi, Felix rolls his eyes at that to him Kim Ji-hun is an asshole he read articles about him after Lindi told him about him..

He doesn't care about anybody, he's cold his eyes held no fear for anyone, he didn't care what or who you are if he doesn't like you he doesn't like you and he will show it, he has been in jail for more than anyone can count asulting multiple police officers on different occasions, vandalism, asulting government officials and even hurting innocent people, the whole city was scared of him..

Felix goes back to his phone while Jimin goes back to sleep and the rest of the boys..

"The first time we met Ji-hun was the day the two families decided to meet.." Jungkook start.. "we heard of him before but never seen his face and that day we didn't just see his face but also his whole personality.."

"He glared at us the moment he saw us in the living room and through the whole thing we could tell he didn't like us especially Jimin, he hated that kid to the core.." Namjoon adds..

"That guy didn't smile or laugh with anyone in the..."

Suddenly the door opens cutting Taehyung off, Yoongi walking further into the room as his eyes wonder around in search of something or someone.. "guys have you seen Mr Kim?" He asks making the others frown their brows..

"He's in his room isn't he.." Minseok lets out.. "no he's not but I did leave him there when I left to get him some food but when I came back he was gone.."

"He can't just vanish can he?" Jungkook lets out.. "no he can't just vanish Jungkook.."

"He must be somewhere in this hospital now stop deserting my sleep.." Jimin groans from his bed with his eyes still closed.. "and go find him still have to thank him.." he mumbles to last part to himself as he falls asleep..