Chapter 30

A/N: Surprise update!!! Thanks for 20,000 reads!!! I appreciate every comment, vote, all of that. Thank you and enjoy!!! 

Cameron's POV

My whole life feels like complete shit right now. I don't want to talk to my family, and I can't talk to the people closest to me. I pissed off Devin and Aaron clearly hates me now. 

My arm still hurts like shit from when he bodychecked me during lunch yesterday, and that was probably the final sign that he truly hates me. I can't blame him. I would've done the same thing to myself after the shit I said to him. He had every right to do that to me. 

"Good morning class," my gym teacher says to all of us. I am not in the mood for playing whatever the fuck PE game we're playing this morning. My arm's sore, I'm tired, I'm sad, and overall I just feel like total shit.

Derek, Khalil, and DeMarcus are clearly ready to play. They're sitting on the bleachers stretching. They're literally stretching before PE starts. That's fucking stupid, is it not? I'm not the type of person that tries hard in PE because I don't need to try hard. I just do the bare minimum and that's enough for me because of my natural talent at all sports.

"We're playing basketball today, and I'm gonna go smoke some weed, so make your teams I really don't care anymore," the gym teacher tells us all and we all looked baffled. I knew he was a stoner, but I didn't know he would smoke in the middle of school.

"Ummm, I guess the four of us should be on a team," Derek says, still kind of put off by the gym teacher's last comment.

"Uhh, yeah. I guess we should," Khalil replies, also confused as hell.

We get on the same team as some random nerd, but it doesn't matter because the four of us alone should be able to beat the shit out of the other team, who is full of short ass PE tryhards. 

"Cam, your point guard, right?" Derek asks and I nod.

DeMarcus wins the tip and I get the ball, looking around the court for an open teammate. I make a business decision to just drive the ball in myself, blowing past my defender and dunking the ball before flexing on the guy I smoked.

"You gotta get big buddy. You gotta get big."

"Stop, I'll tell Mr. Collins," he says.

"He probably doesn't care. He's literally smoking weed right now, just like what it looked like you were doing on defense during that play. Get your head in the game little boy," I continue to taunt. 

The next play, DeMarcus grabs the ball out of the air on a shot attempt, literally dissolving any chance of a bucket going in. He's just too tall, nothing can get past him.

"DeMarcus!! I'm open!" yells Derek from the other end of the court.

"Aight!!" he yells back, throwing the ball like a football all the way across the court into Derek's hands, and Derek lays the ball in.

"Y'all suck coochie dog," he tells the midget that was threatening to rat me out to the teacher.

"Just wait until I reach my full potential. You will all be screwed," he says, pushing the goggles he brought for basketball up. He doesn't normally wear glasses, he's just wearing goggles for no reason. Usually, people wear glasses because they're tall and don't want to get poked in the eye when multiple players are fighting for a rebound, but he's too short to have that problem.

The rest of PE goes kind of like that, the four of us taunting the lil nerd bitch as he gets more and more upset. I would feel bad, but he was calling DeMarcus and Khalil racial slurs, so I think he deserved every single much less severe thing we said to him. We dominated the game, and it's mostly because as athletes in general, we have the frames for pretty much any sport except for soccer. We're kind of too jacked for soccer. We would also dominate volleyball because we're all tall as hell.