Chapter 4

Aaron's POV

Fool me once, shame on you. I won't get shamed twice, so this whole thing is Cameron's fault. It can't be my fault, I didn't initiate anything. I was trying to leave, but that dick pulled me back. I let him, but that's only because what else am I supposed to do when a Greek God wants to have sex with me. That's something I won't turn down, but I can never let that happen again. That dick was good though, it was actually massive. I couldn't believe it. I've done it with guys before, but I've never done it with someone I actively hate.

A loud knock on my door made my soul leave my body.

"What!!" I yelled in the general direction of my bedroom door.

"Get up, we're going to the mall!!" says my twin sister Alicia. Me and Alicia have always been close, she has always been a relatively chill person, and I'm glad I was blessed with a sister that wasn't the worst thing to ever be put on earth. I talk to other people that have twins, and they all say that I got the better end of the deal with Alicia. They all have "fucking hornets" for twins.

"Okay, fine," I say. I quickly get on my phone to text some of my teammates to come because I don't want to be stuck with her insufferable friends. She is dating Devin, but Devin is not going to do anything on Saturdays, and if he does it will probably just be basketball. Besides, I'm not even on great terms with him because his best friend is Cameron. I obviously do not want to be around Cameron right now.

False Starters:

Aaron:

Do y'all wanna go to the mall today

Alicia is making me go

DeShaun:

Aight sure

I got nothing better to do

Derek:

Same

Someone buy me a smoothie

DeShaun:

Just bring your own money

Derek:

I'm on my last band

Aaron:

Fine

I'll buy you something just please come to the mall

Darren, you down to come

Darren:

Sure

Half of my friends' names start with D, which kind of gets me confused sometimes but Derek is a cornerback, DeShaun is a runningback, and Darren is a kick returner. They are all pretty fun to be around, especially DeShaun. Derek is fun to be around too, but he is sometimes too chatty and sometimes quite frankly zesty. Darren is quiet, he's short but extremely fast and bulky, like a bowling ball almost.

I get up and immediately feel a sharp pain in my back and completely unusable legs. That dick really paralyzed me man. This is another reason I can't bang Cameron again, even though the dick was amazing, it was not worth the hassle and I would much rather not be crumpled on the floor right now. 

I sit against by bed trying to crack my back by turning side to side, trying to crack my back by rolling it against my bed, while also trying to wake my legs up. Once I finally am able to get up, I slowly limp my way into the bathroom and get out of my clothes, revealing hickeys all over my chest. 

Well, this is just fucking fantastic. Hopefully these are gone by the time Monday comes around, I don't want anyone seeing that I have marks all over me. To be honest, Cameron probably is also going through the same shit right now, but add scratch marks to his back. Me and him were like fucking animals last night, it was crazy.