Chapter 27

A/N: Here's some character introductions to two new characters, they will be important for the next couple of chapters. 

Jason Davis

Frank Ellis

Frank Ellis

Cameron's POV

Cameron's POV

3 days later...

Today is the day that Frank, Jason, Vonta, Jeremiah, and Terrell are coming back. I'm excited to see all of them, they were all amazing teammates when they played here, and I hope they will be happy to see the team chemistry and where the team is at overall. Despite these players going to college, this current team is probably the best we've ever had while I've been playing. Our defense, despite losing Jason, Terrell, Vonta, and Jeremiah, is better than it was last year or the year before, thanks to the 'next man up' attitude that many of the player replacing those three had. 

Jason, when he got injured, was replaced by Khalil, and the transition was tough, but now Khalil is one of our most important players, getting countless sacks throughout this season. Terrell was replaced by DeMarcus, who immediately imposed his presence earlier this season by having 5 sacks through 3 games, a dominant number. Jeremiah was replaced by Patrick, who is still getting adjusted to starting, but is still getting a lot of tackles, and pairing him in the interior with Devin has worked pretty well. Vonta was one of our safeties, and he was really good. He was replaced by Mike, who was pretty trash, and when Jax transferred here, it was a blessing because that far end of the field was not a place we wanted to see balls be thrown in. Jax has been one of our best players all year.

I finally got my car fixed yesterday, so I can actually drive to school instead of making Aaron drive me to school. I always feel like I'm being a burden to some people, but they always insist that they're fine with it, but I still just feel some weird kind of guilt.

Cameron:

I don't need a ride this morning

Thanks for giving me a ride those other days tho