Chapter 18 (M)

A/N: There's smut in this chapter, skip if you don't want it.

Aaron's POV 

Today a couple of us are supposed to go out to get groceries for the time we're going to be here. We all agree that two of us are going to go to Trader Joe's, get a bunch of snacks and shit we might need to eat during our time in San Diego. We're gonna have to get a hell of a lot of food because there's 8 of us, and we're all football players, so we eat a lot. 

I volunteer to go to the store because to be honest, I don't really want to stay in the house while the rest of them are just sitting around, yelling at each other while they play Mario Kart. It's not really fun to just have to listen to them fuck around like that. 

Everyone else votes that Cameron should come with me, and he groans before getting off the couch, stretching like he's 65 years old. I assume that he only does that because he's tall as fuck, but still, he overexaggerates how much he actually has to stretch.

"Why do I have to go? I paid for dinner last night," he states.

"Shut the hell up and get us some food," Kai says in an authoritative tone, prompting Cam to look at me in a sort of confused look before shrugging.

"Aight, let's skidaddle," he says, pointing to the door. 

I'm thrown off by this statement, because it's something Drake would say, but it doesn't matter that much. He's still fine as hell even when he's being corny as fuck.

Me and him get in the giant fucking sprinter van together and I get in the drivers seat. I back out of the driveway, leaving for the nearest Trader Joe's. I'm a good driver. Not a great driver, but if I were my friend, I would be happy to let myself drive people around.

Cameron places a cold hand on my relatively exposed thigh. The touch sends shivers throughout my body, not only because of how cold his hand is, for literally no reason, but also how turned on I lowkey am. I flinch a little bit before turning to him.

"Do you want us to die?"

"Hey, I thought you like when I grab your thighs," he answers, taking his hand off of them.

"I do, but like, don't be that aggressive because that kind of scared me. Why the hell are your hands so cold?"

"I don't know bro. They're just cold sometimes," he tells me, placing his hand back on my thigh, energy flowing through my entire body.

"The house isn't that cold," I tell him, still trying my best to pay attention to the road.

"Yeah, but I'm just a cold person."

"I guess so."

"Your thighs are literally perfect bro."

I hope he loves more than just my thighs. It's still kind of weird that he calls me bro, because I feel like we skipped the stage of being friends and went straight to fucking constantly. I wouldn't consider the two of us 'bros,' but I don't care that much. 

"Thanks, I guess."

We get to the store and see the massive grocery list that Kai gave us. It makes sense, but this is a lot more than I expected us to have to buy. 

"Are we gonna be compensated for buying this shit? I might flash my cash a lot but I'm not rich, and this is gonna cost us well over 200 dollars," I say, staring at the list.

"I don't know, I hope so because half of this I'm not even gonna eat," he replies, picking up a bag of Trader Joe's Hawaiian Rolls.

"Let's get some of those," I tell him.