Chapter 19

Devin's POV

Holy shit I'm tired as holy hell what the fuck. I'm still tryna sleep enough to get me back to the tired quantity I was before school started, but now I'm just sleeping randomly throughout the day. I kind of feel bad because everyone else is doing something and I'm just sleeping. I don't know why I'm so much more tired than everyone else on the team, something might be wrong. 

My life without Alicia ain't fun. My face literally lit up and I felt so much less tired than I did before when I saw her calling me, but she just called because she didn't realize I went to San Diego. I'll probably call her again later today. I'm so fucking whipped for her 24/7, I'm probably the luckiest man on the planet. 

She's literally perfect. I don't know if I deserve her. She's beautiful, nice, funny, she's everything that I need in my life. I just hope she feels the same way about me, or at least a fraction of the way I feel about her. 

I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I groan in the direction of the door.

"It's Adrian."

"What do you need?"

"You should come downstairs, we're playing Mario Kart," he says through the door.

I groan and roll over in the bed. "Fine, just give me a minute or two."

"Aight, no problem."

I slowly get up out of my bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching before making my way to the bathroom in my room. I take a piss, wash my hands, wash my face in an attempt to wake myself up, and walk downstairs to see everyone else in the house. 

I like Mario Kart a lot, but right now, I just want to sleep. Or talk to Alicia. That's all I really want right now. 

"Fuck you DeShaun, I was about to win," pouts Jax. "You're a bitch, you know that?"

DeShaun laughs in Jax's face. "You just suck ass bitch. Let's run it back, I'll beat you again."

"Let's run it," Jax replies. 

"Let me play too!!" yells Derek.

"Fuck out of here hoe," replies DeShaun. 

"Jeez, I guess you woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Derek says.

"Shut up let me concentrate."

DeShaun and Jax continue to pointlessly bicker over a videogame. I've always thought I was more mature than that bullshit. I always thought I was above all of it. But sometimes I can get into the trash talking as well. It's fun to just shit talk your friends in (mostly) harmless ways.

"Sit down little boy. Go make me a fucking sandwich. You're my bitch now," says DeShaun, getting up and flexing in Jax's face.

"Fuck off asshole."

"Can the rest of us play now?" questions Derek, sitting on the couch and slumping back. He has his shirt off right now for literally no reason and absolutely none of the rest of us have our shirts off, it's literally just him. 

"Yeah sure," replies DeShaun, handing Kai his controller. Jax gives me his controller and Adrian grabs the last controller. I'm still tired as fuck so if I lose I have an excuse.

"Why the fuck would you choose Excitebike Arena?" asks Adrian, clearly disgusted by the horrendous track choice.

"Shut up, I didn't mean to," Kai shakes his head.

"Honestly, like any other track would've been better. That whole circuit is atrocious," says Adrian.

"Shut up, I did it on accident," replies Kai.

Teammates With Benefitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें