Chapter 3

A/N: I'm just gonna keep writing this, knowing it ain't too late to scrap this. I can't believe I actually wrote smut, I'm actually disgusted by how easily I just came up with that shit. I have backed myself into a corner by making this the storyline, meaning that more smut is coming, not in this chapter though, I need a break.

Cameron's POV

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Did I do yesterday. I had sex with the bane of my existence, my greatest adversary, my antagonist. The worst part about it is that it was truly amazing, and he was great. I'm not straight. I've known that for a while, but I've never thought about Aaron in a way like that. I've always just seen him as a pain in the ass, never as someone I'd want to 'get to know better' if you will. Me and him got along fine for the first month or so that we were on the varsity team together. He was not starting though, so he had less snaps. In my eyes, our former starting runningback was always much better than Aaron. With less snaps, he had less opportunities to mess up, and when he did mess up, I just assumed it was him just trying to find his footing on the team.

When he began to get more playtime, I was absolutely enraged by our coach's decision because Frank was a senior when he was benched, and in my eyes Aaron had not done nearly enough to prove that he should be starting. When he fucked up big time in our playoff game in our sophomore year, that was when I really began to start hating him. Frank was also my mentor, pretty much coaching me through the first couple of years I was starting. He was always reliable, and he didn't really do anything to deserve to get his starting job taken.

Today is Saturday, thank God, because I did not want to go to school and see Aaron again. I doubt he wants to see me either. The image he and I have is precious, and part of that image is antagonizing each other. We can't be fucking each other like this. It's not something that comes with the idea of enemies. Enemies are supposed to shit talk each other, constantly fight, disagree on everything, and just straight up have a crazy ass hatred for each other. Hate sex is not something I plan to continue having in my future.

I roll to the middle of my bed and stare at my ceiling. What the fuck am I going to do now? I will probably have to increase the antagonizing of Aaron to keep the image up. I get up and go to the bathroom, where I shower, brush my teeth, all of that shit, while I continue to replay the image of what happened last night. 

The audible moaning from both of us as well as the skin slapping, and oh God, I kissed him. I will never be able to live this down. At least I wasn't the one getting absolutely fucking dicked down big time. I did a good job being the aggressor early so that I was the dominant one. I can only imagine how much Aaron is hurting right now. 

Me and a few teammates had plans to play basketball today, and honestly at this point I'm down to do anything that takes my mind off of Aaron and last night. Again, it was pretty fucking amazing, but that's kind of the issue. I would do it again not even gonna lie, but with someone else that I don't hate. 

I'm not straight, and I'm kind of worried about my family and their reaction if I come out. They are ultra Catholics, so I'm not excited about the fact that I'm not in line with their specific sets of beliefs. I honestly don't love going to church because it's pretty boring. I'd much rather have brunch with all the people that don't have to be at church at 10:00 AM. They're such staunch Catholics too, they will not let anything change their mind about gays and other members of the LGBT community, which is again, very scary for me. My mom is less adamant about hating on the LGBT community, but my dad dislikes them very much. 

Luckily for me, if I find a girl in college that I really like, I can just keep passing for a straight guy and not have to ever come out to my family. They would disown me and call me their daughter or call me a fairy or all of those hurtful slurs for gay people that I do not want to say.