Chapter 13

Aaron's POV

Me and Cameron spent a couple hours working on our dumbass project and talking about our lives. I really enjoy talking to him I'm not even gonna lie. His voice is so deep and raspy, it really 'gets me going' if you know what I mean. And it's clearly not an act, his voice stays deep. Such a turn on for me honestly. Sometimes I just find myself staring at him, looking at his beautiful face, his hair, his arms, just everything about him is perfect.

Me and him are driving to some dodgeball center I've never been to before so we can play with damn near half the team. I'm excited. I don't play dodgeball, but I'm probably good at it. Cam is probably even better than anyone else on the team.

"I'm sorry about your dad by the way, I'm sorry you couldn't grow up with a father," he says.

I turn to him in the car while we're stuck in heavy traffic. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault, it's my father's fault for being a terrible excuse for a man."

He smiles at me before turning back to face the road. I'm having a legitimately hard time not looking at him. His beautiful hair and super clear skin and Greek God physique and amazing jawline is making it hard to stay focused on the road.

He places a hand on my thigh and I can't stop the smile from creeping onto my face. I put my left hand on the top of the wheel and drive with one hand while I put my other hand on his hand that's on my thigh, holding it there.

We once again get stuck in heavy traffic, average LA freeway traffic. He pulls his hand away from my thigh and I briefly frown for a moment before he uses the same hand to grab the side of my head, pulling my cheek to his lips. Even though my lips aren't on his, I can tell how soft and perfect they are. 

I giggle like a complete idiot and I feel Cameron's lips curve up as he continues to kiss my cheek. "Cam, stop," I tell him through a bunch of giggles, even though I definitely did not want him to stop. I wanted him to move to my lips, but I'm driving so I can't turn my head for that long.

"Why," he groans up against my ear.

"Cause I'm driving, stupid."

"I'm not stupid."

"You're not," I admit.

"So we can agree on that."

He continues to passionately make out with my cheek, and I have given up any efforts to make him stop. My initial efforts were not really strong either, but now I don't care. I don't want him to take his lips off of me, I just go through everyday craving his touch, his lips, his dick.

He moves to my neck, kissing it before biting it softly. I release a moan and bite my lips. 

"Okay, now this is too far, just chill," I tell him.

"Fine," he frowns. I put my hand on the center console while I keep driving with one hand. I usually don't do that, because it's not smart, but right now I feel comfortable enough and traffic isn't moving fast enough for me to be stressed about it.

Cam puts his hand over mine, stroking the back of it. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask, grinning at him.

"Nothing, I just like touching you," he says and that sends shivers down my spine but also kind of is a weird thing to say. 

"I bet you do," I say, letting him continue to stroke my hand before he moves right back to putting his hand on my thigh, caressing the area of my inner thigh.

It feels amazing and I don't have it in me to tell him to stop. He continues to move his hand up and down my thigh slowly moving up my thigh as he finally gets to my dick.