Chapter 7

A/N: New characters!!!

Cameron's POV

I must be the fucking most idiotic person ever. Twice now. Twice. This is getting way out of hand. Never again. Thoughts are spinning through my head as I drive home, eyes wide as fucking shit, looking like I just saw a ghost. I know that this time I kind of was the instigator in the situation, pretty much convincing him that I would give him head, but still. I've made many terrible decisions before, but allowing myself to do weird things like this with the man I think of as my greatest enemy is undoubtedly my worst mistake. The worst part is that it's not like Aaron is unattractive, I'm just so ashamed I did that shit with a person I hate.

When I get home, I walk right into my room, shut the door and slide down the wall, sitting on the floor. I just need some time to think about the choices I've made in my life that have led me to this. It's not my fault I like both genders, I'm just born that way. It's also not my fault that Aaron happens to be one of the most attractive people in the school, that's all his fault. I'm glad he couldn't walk straight after Friday, that really raises my self esteem to the stars. I knew I was big, because of the way girls walk after doing it, but this just confirms it. 

I'm gonna have to do some fucking homework before dinner because I need to maintain good enough grades to still get a scholarship from somewhere. UCLA is still my first choice, and it will be my first choice for the foreseeable future. I just don't see myself going anywhere out of state, I don't like anywhere else but California. I've obviously been to other states, like New York, where I spend Christmas most of the time, and sure, New York is great and shit, but too much is going on. Los Angeles has a lot of people too, but outside of downtown LA, suburbs are everywhere, and those suburbs are chill, like my neighborhood. 

"Cam! Come downstairs!" yells my mother from downstairs. Shit, it must be time for dinner. I'm not fucking excited for this shit, I don't have an appetite after what I did this afternoon.

I silently scream, throw a pen at my wall and answer "Alright!!" feigning cheeriness. I do that a lot, I'm just angry sometimes and don't want to talk to my family. 

I walk downstairs and I'm greeted by my brother, my dad, my mom, and my baby sister, who is slamming her hands on the table.  I sit down, and before I start eating I'm bombarded with questions from my family about my day.

"How was your day?" asks my dad. I dislike this man, he's kind of annoying by the way.

I take a deep breath, put on a fake smile, and say "It was great." That was a lie.

"What are you learning in math?" He asks. I honestly don't know. I just zone out half the time and get the math done in like 10 minutes.

Holy shit these fuckers don't need to know everything. "I don't know, stats or something," I answer. I just want dinner to end already, this is not what I signed up for when I sat down.

"That's the name of the class. What are you learning in stats?" he again questions.

"I don't know, something about variables probably."

"It doesn't sound like you know what you're even learning about Cameron. Are you even going to class?" asks my dad. Holy shit this fucking asshole.

"Of course I'm going to class, you would get emails or something if I were skipping," I answer, beginning to get fed up with this bullshit.

"So what are you learning? Are you just not doing the homework?"

"I'm doing the homework, I just don't really know exactly what we're learning."

"So you aren't learning anything."

"I am, I'm just not memorizing every individual problem we do on the homework," I answer.