Chapter 21

Cameron's POV

Devin had been acting weird around me the entire time we had been at the grocery store, and I have literally know idea why. He seemed uncomfortable around me, and to be honest I was kind of weird by flirting with the cashier, but that's normally how I am. I obviously was not going to try to bag her number, but I like to just tease people. Devin was clearly not happy with this, but he usually just ignores it. Whatever, it's probably nothing.

We got back and half of the house was watching a Tate McRae concert, much to my happiness. She is a certified baddie honestly, and I would try anything to get with her. After that was over, I went to try to find Aaron, who I hadn't seen all day. 

I go upstairs and go into Aaron's room, where he is sleeping with his phone on his stomach and an arm over his chest. I quietly go into his room, closing the door behind me. 

I get into the bed with him, pulling a blanket over the two of us as I sleep right next to him. This felt right, the two of us just being alone. I've gotten extremely close to him, and I can't lie, I seriously enjoy his company. More than any girl I've ever fucked. 

I wake up half an hour later and Aaron is staring at me, playing with my hair. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. I move my face towards him and peck him on the lips. It wasn't a deep kiss that we usually have when we're banging, but it was just a nice split second kiss. 

We lay there for a little bit more, staring into each other's eyes, smiling at each other, stealing kisses every now and then. 

"You're so fucking cute," I tell him and he blushes.

"Thanks Cam. You're also fucking beautiful," he says back to me, nestling his head into the crook of my neck. 

I smile at him again, feeling like I haven't stopped smiling since I got in the bed with him. He gets his head out from my neck and looks up at me.

"How did we get here?" he asks and I go over the question. He asked a very valid question that I've never really thought about. We have been mortal enemies for over a year and a half, and suddenly one night switches that and suddenly we start having aggressive sex all the time.

"I don't know, but I'm glad we did get here," I answer, kissing his forehead. 

"Cameron! Aaron! Come downstairs we're playing a game!" I hear Kai yell from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yell back and look at Aaron, who is frowning. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to stay here, with you," he answers. My heart flutters for a moment.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to do whatever you want," I answer, pulling his face up to look at me with my fingers. His eyes are beautiful and I can't stop staring at them.

"About that. Cam, I don't know if we should still be-you know-doing it in the same house as 6 other people that could catch us," he explains.

"That's true, but we've done it in a locker room twice, that seems riskier than a locked door."

"Cam, you know both of us moan loud as holy hell, it's probably smarter for us to wait until we're home. Alone," he states, grinning. I catch his drift.

"Okay," I frown. "Can we still cuddle like this? I really needed this. Not just the cuddling, I also needed a nap."

"Of course," he smiles gleefully at me. I smile back at him and we both sit up in the bed, making out a bit before quietly exiting his room and making our way down the stairs to see whatever the fuck these imbeciles were doing now.

"What are you guys doing?" Aaron questions, looking at everyone else weird.

"We're playing some war game. I'm America, these idiots picked other countries," states Jax.