Chapter 25

Aaron's POV

I asked Cam if he wants to come over to my place later today, and he was happy to come over. My mom loves him already, and she would probably be overjoyed if me and him actually become a couple instead of just fuckbuddies. I would love that even more than she could, Cam is like a fantasy but real life. 

The last two periods of school go by so quickly, just me getting excited for Cam to come over to my place later. We have enjoyed each other's company way more than either of us expected, and now it's just the two of us cuddling or just looking at each other, calling each other eye candy and blushing when we get the compliment returned.

Right now, I'm walking to practice with DeShaun, who's yapping about something, I already forgot the topic he's talking about.

"Yeah, so then I asked why I don't see her at school ever, and she said she's in college," he rambles, probably about Aaliyah.

"Is that a bad thing?" I question. Me personally, one of the best things about dating Jason in my sophomore and some of my junior years was that he was older than me, but not significantly older that it was weird. I just loved the fact that I was able to bag someone older than me. 

"No, it's actually a good thing. Now I can say I'm having sex with a college student," he states, grinning. I did not think he already was banging people, but he's attractive, so I shouldn't really be that surprised.

"That's great," I say, trying not to make the conversation uncomfortable.

"Yeah, she really loves when I-" he starts before I just plug my ears so I don't have to hear. He just continues to talk about whatever graphic sexual interaction he had with his girlfriend. "-all over the sink." That was not a promising end to the sentence. I'm glad I didn't hear the rest of it. 

"That's great," I repeat. "I'm so glad you have an active umm, sex life."

"How about you? Any spicy stories you can tell me?" he asks.

"No, not really," I lie. I kind of do want to tell him about me and Cam, but that would ruin both of us. I'm just lucky I can threaten Devin, the only person other than my family that knows about me and Cam, with Alicia. She's kind of got him wrapped around her finger, and I think he's not really complaining about that. The two of them really do love each other, and it's nice to come home and just see the two of them cuddling under a blanket watching a movie. 

"I'm almost sure you have some kind of story you can tell me. You're bisexual, you want everyone and I'm pretty sure everyone wants you," he says, elbowing me playfully in the side.

"I don't know if everyone wants me, but I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I'm still getting over Jason," I lie. I'm doing Cam and love him now, I just hope he feels the same. 

"I still can't believe you didn't tell any of us at the time," he says, grinning.

"Well, neither of us really wanted to be public, which I was fine with. I don't need a totally public relationship to be happy, and besides, you guys would make way too big a deal out of it."

"You know he's coming back later this season, right?" he asks.

"I did not know that."

"Yeah, he's coming back in like early December. Frank is coming back too. Same with Terrell, Vonta and Jeremiah. I don't really know why they're coming back. They all went to Cal Berkeley or Stanford, and I think they all have a couple bye weeks so they all decided to come down here and watch us play again."

"That's exciting." I'm kind of excited to see Jason again, but knowing that he might still be a grumpy person is not fun. I really didn't like seeing him so sad during the end of our relationship, it really broke my heart. Hopefully he's alright now, because by the end of the relationship, he was really so absent, already looking for colleges. He's lucky he had such a good GPA that he could still get into Stanford.