chapter sixty five

Start from the beginning

"He's right let's find him.." Minseok says but Jungkook Taehyung and Namjoon remain quiet and the others don't have to ask why, Felix the twins and Hoseok walk out to find Nam-gil..

11:45am

They have been on the first floor till the last floor even the rooftop even to Jackson's room thinking maybe he miraculously saw Jackson who has been in Physiotherapy for the past two hours but still could not find him and Minseok and Yoongi are losing it..

Right now they are in the footage room going through the security footage.. "there he is.." Felix points at a figure walking out of a room with a white bandage around his head, a black coat, white shoes.. "that's him, follow him.." Yoongi says..

The footage continues to play and they try not to lose him, standing by the elevator Nam-gil enters with some other people until the first floor of the building walking out of the elevator he makes his way to the entrance before walking out and disappearing..

"When was this?" Yoongi asks.. "about one hour and forty minutes ago sir.."

"Damnit!!" Minseok lets out.. "why the hell will he just leave like that, what's his problem.."

"Instead of furstrating yourself it's rather better you go find him.." Felix suggests, walking out of the room they walk back to Jimin's room where Ji-hun Lindi and the others are..

"Where were you guys?" Lindi asks.. "answer that later have to run.." Minseok says Yoongi already out of the door followed by Hoseok then Minseok but Lindi manages to get hold of Felix..

"Where are you going?" She questions.. "well we are going to look for Mr Kim he's not in the hospital.."

"What?" The rest of the boys let out.. "he just walked or maybe ran away don't know but we have to find him.." Lindi lets Felix out of her grip before walking out..

"That man really knows how to create unnecessary drama, why will you just leave the hospital like that serious.." Namjoon lets out in annoyance, while Lindi zooms out like something popped up in her head..

Flashback
Hong house
November 19
08:27am
Library

"Listen here old man.." Linda's voice booms in the empty space, Nam-gil backed up against the book shelves and surrounded by the three women of the house Linda, Lindi and Yeosin..

He was just giving himself a tour of the house once again like every other day and today he found this room the library it has so many books, the place looks like it came out of a story book, walking around the place he looks for something that interests him..

Nam-gil might have became child like but he can still read and write alittle bite and how he ended up cornered up by the three women he can't really explain it..

"Don't think because we are not saying anything infront of the family you can go around thinking we excepted you understand.." Lindi says moving even closer to him forcing him to press his body even further against the shelves..

"All you are is a criminal a murderer and nothing more and you should be treated like one.." pointing her finger right in his face.. "and you will be.."

Linda scoffs looking at how pathetic Nam-gil looks, scared and cornered he's lucky that the only thing they are doing right now.. "look at how pathetic you look, are you going to cry ha?" She says before grabbing his hair and pulling making Nam-gil let out a sob at the sudden pain..

"You tried killing my family for some stupid grudge you have over a died woman and you think you can just live peacefully, stop dreaming.." she pulls harder Nam-gil trying to get her hands away but it only hurts him..